Hacking Custom IOS38 rev 14

NiteStarXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have intalled the r14 using the wad installation method and and the network installation method, but everytime i lauch my BackupLauncher, I still get #002 error. I thought rev14 fixed this? Am I doing something wrong?

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NiteStarXX said:
I have intalled the r14 using the wad installation method and and the network installation method, but everytime i lauch my BackupLauncher, I still get #002 error. I thought rev14 fixed this? Am I doing something wrong?

Use a loader that will patch 002 error, rev14 wont.

Col70

Trophies
XP
Country
So I install 14 and boot Madworld from channel and get the 002 error, yet when I go back to 13b it works fine - anyone know why it won't work on 14?

goku21temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^the answer is above your post .
wtf.gif

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using neogamma r7 rc4, there is no longer an option about error 002, but I don't get error 002 when loading any of the usual suspects.

I know what you mean about the disk channel.
Yes rev13 (and I guess 13b) had a 002 error fix built in. Does anybody know why that was removed?

supagusti

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
QUOTE(jono@home @ Jul 27 2009, 02:17 PM) USB loader GX fails to work with cios rev 14 with dual partitions set up..

i.e. one wbfs and the other fat 32...

I just tested on an additional drive with one wbfs partition set up.. worked perfectly..

however dual partitions set up on my hard drive i get a black screen on game load up..

I have even changed the order of the partitions.. with the same results..

However i also cam to my conclusion when I deleted the additional partition (fat 32) and all works
fine now...

so support for dual partition setup is now broken on usb loader gx with cios rev 14..

the strange thing is it will load the usb loader from the hard drive on a dual set up
but not the game..

Just tested CIOS14 on my Wii. Used Rev.648c of GX (as channel) - DIDN' T delete any config files.
With my HDD (1st Partition FAT32 PRI, 2nd Partition WBFS PRI) it works fine.
e.g. Ghostbusters, Wii Sports Resort and Indiana Jones and the Stab of the Kings loads well.
No "reboot-isue" so far.
Nice work, Waninkoko!

deszaras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
supagusti said:
QUOTE(jono@home @ Jul 27 2009, 02:17 PM) USB loader GX fails to work with cios rev 14 with dual partitions set up..

i.e. one wbfs and the other fat 32...

I just tested on an additional drive with one wbfs partition set up.. worked perfectly..

however dual partitions set up on my hard drive i get a black screen on game load up..

I have even changed the order of the partitions.. with the same results..

However i also cam to my conclusion when I deleted the additional partition (fat 32) and all works
fine now...

so support for dual partition setup is now broken on usb loader gx with cios rev 14..

the strange thing is it will load the usb loader from the hard drive on a dual set up
but not the game..

Just tested CIOS14 on my Wii. Used Rev.648c of GX (as channel) - DIDN' T delete any config files.
With my HDD (1st Partition FAT32 PRI, 2nd Partition WBFS PRI) it works fine.
e.g. Ghostbusters, Wii Sports Resort and Indiana Jones and the Stab of the Kings loads well.
No "reboot-isue" so far.
Nice work, Waninkoko!

Just, curious how much space did you leave on FAT32 partition?

"...Stab of the Kings..." LoL

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a WD 500 gig passport and have it as 1st partition 50gig Fat32, 2nd partition the rest of the drive Wbfs, XP doesnt like to format to Fat32 when your drive is over 32gig, you need to force it

Updated from 13a to rev14 everything working fine, as long as you turn the 002 error fix on, on the loader you use, CoverFloader 1.1 fine, GX Loader fine

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
urherenow said:
I'm using neogamma r7 rc4, there is no longer an option about error 002, but I don't get error 002 when loading any of the usual suspects.

I know what you mean about the disk channel.
Yes rev13 (and I guess 13b) had a 002 error fix built in. Does anybody know why that was removed?

People like you are exactly the reason why i removed the anti 002 fix. The 002 fix is always on in NeoGamma since R3(i think).

supagusti

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
deszaras said:
Just, curious how much space did you leave on FAT32 partition?

About 100 GB FAT32 and 900GB for WBFS.
I've got a lots of ROMs and DSKs so it's a little bitter than others...

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone actually know for sure what the NAND emulation actually does. I dnt think its working yet or needs sme other app ive read. Does it basically allow you to mimick another wii on the same console. Say USA 4.0 and PAL 3.2 for example?

deszaras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jaz808 said:
I have a WD 500 gig passport and have it as 1st partition 50gig Fat32, 2nd partition the rest of the drive Wbfs, XP doesnt like to format to Fat32 when your drive is over 32gig, you need to force it

supagusti said:
QUOTE(deszaras @ Jul 28 2009, 11:28 AM) Just, curious how much space did you leave on FAT32 partition?

About 100 GB FAT32 and 900GB for WBFS.
I've got a lots of ROMs and DSKs so it's a little bitter than others...

Thanks to both of you!

gilaben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been answered in the previous couple pages but I am unable to play backups through the disc channel...

I have a 4.0U Wii and I installed Rev14. I then set Preloader to boot Sys Menu to 249 but I'm still unable to load Backups through Disc Channel.

The banner plays but once I press start it says "An error has occured...."

I would greatly appreciate any help, Thanks!

BenieUK

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Sorry if this has been answered in the previous couple pages but I am unable to play backups through the disc channel...

I have a 4.0U Wii and I installed Rev14. I then set Preloader to boot Sys Menu to 249 but I'm still unable to load Backups through Disc Channel.

The banner plays but once I press start it says "An error has occured...."

I would greatly appreciate any help, Thanks!

You also have to enable the hack 'ios reload 249' in preloader
smile.gif

Col70

Trophies
XP
Country
BenieUK said:
QUOTE said:
Yeah I saw that but is there a way to have 14 and boot it from a channel?

Use Loadstructor v1.6 to make your channel with 002 fix, then they work with rev14
smile.gif

Thanks bud, it worked absoltely fine with most channels (tiger woods, madworld and ghostbusters). What I don't understand though, is why Sports Resort doesn't work with Loadstruckter 1.6 . . .
Anyone know why?

Reboot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I heard theres an unreleased app (at the time of v14 release) that would be needed for this functionality, but I'm not 100% on that LxTrix

Quizzman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello, I have installed rev14, but now all my USBloader give me back for recents games (like The Conduit or Another Code R): "002 Error" (and all the things who come with).

So I ask you: Is there a fix or anything ?

Or did I do something wrong ?

PS: Please excuse my crappy English, I'm not a native speaker.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1