custom firmware acting up

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by thegodlybeing, May 15, 2018 at 3:35 PM.

1. thegodlybeing
    OP

thegodlybeing Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2014
    United States
    Salem, Ohio
    ok so i havent been using my 3ds recently but i got on it and its all fucky, my theme resets to a default white theme and my themely themes are still installed, freeshop WAS broken but i managed to fix that, 3ds boots up rather slowly. and most games havent been working. is there a way i can format my 3ds and keep everything that was preinstalled with the custom firmware so i can just get a fresh start? Like format my console but keep the software and not have to go through the trouble of getting it all again. or is there an easier way to fix this completely? like refreshing cache or some shit idk
    hope someone can help me because the vendor i got this form has since stopped being active

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Sounds like your SD card is acting up, back up the data then test it with H2testw. You might also like to go through your Nintendo 3DS folder and find any corrupted files and delete them.

Tac 21 and thegodlybeing like this.
  3. thegodlybeing
    This message by thegodlybeing has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, May 16, 2018 at 7:52 AM, Reason: Unnecessary.
    May 16, 2018 at 6:37 AM
  4. lone_wolf323
    This message by lone_wolf323 has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, May 16, 2018 at 7:53 AM, Reason: Reply to trashed post.
    May 16, 2018 at 6:43 AM
  5. thegodlybeing
    OP

thegodlybeing Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2014
    United States
    Salem, Ohio
    how can i tell if something is corrupted or not ?

6. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    If they have random symbols in their name and probably of zero size (letters and numbers are ok in the file names but not symbols)

wormdood likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice