Hacking Custom Backgrounds for USB Loaders

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I made a new forwarder channel and I'm also including the image I made for the USB Loader menu. I didn't make a dol with the image, because I'm waiting to see when MightyMouse will finish his updated dol so I just have to plugin the background.png in the same folder
smile.gif
:

Banner
USBLoader.png

Icon
IconImage.png

Logo
LogoChan.png

USB Loader Menu
USBLoaderMenu.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kyzzmwjh2r2/...2U_+_Sound).zip

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
sweet! looks good jservs7 same here waiting for the force ntsc dol to work with forwarder
Thanks vetta. So is there anyone with a working dol/background forwarder working? I know its easy to compile the source with any background image for the USB Loader menu, but I want things a little easier.
tongue.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
Tbc.png

easy! hey can you do this one with force NTSC i can make the channel but can you compile a DOL with that pic and forced ntsc thats all i really want anyway! lool thanks in advanced if you can...and thanks anyway if you cant bro
tongue.gif
yeah im testing them and getting the code dump every time bluebirds really working at it though i want to go over to wadder here today sometime and see what wilsoff at wadder says and djdynimite...MANY thought that geexbox channel was not possible yet they managed to figure it out
smile.gif

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vetta, is this right? All u want is force-ntsc with that background. I can do that easily. (I'll compile with a standard force-ntsc not Mouse's one).

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
yes sir if i have that dol i will be all set
smile.gif
i only wanted the forwarder for update purposes but being its not working with NTSC dol files ATM that will have to wait right?! lol no biggy i did PM djdynimite just so maybe he can assist though (he helped create the geexbox channel it uses ALOT of files from the SD not just a background.png so i figured he may know whats up
smile.gif
but yes on a personal note all i wanted was a forced ntsc dol with that pic
smile.gif

the forwarder i just enjoy watching it progress
smile.gif
i have semi bricked making CSM's before so im not worry about testing the channels i enjoy that actually
smile.gif
starfall and preloader got our backs right!

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, no that's different. Vettacossx only wanted a dol for a force-ntsc using the banner he supplied. I didn't use your dol, as that isn't working yet. I only compiled Wiipower's ntsc-force and his background.

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How many entries do these loaders show? With the orignal you could only see 6... I found one mod that shows 21 instead. Are these loaders the same?

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sorry guys, today i cat create a channel my u8tool willnot work (i have problems with mthe md5 hash...)

but the pictures are done for the channel (pack inclluded a widescreen and normal version). icons created for two big icons fr this u need a the configated icon brylt (to find in my Softchip linking channel)

preview:

iconimage.png

logochan.png

banner.png

Download:

USB Loader Channel Graphics

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

helloforum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame said:
sorry guys, today i cat create a channel my u8tool willnot work (i have problems with mthe md5 hash...)

but the pictures are done for the channel (pack inclluded a widescreen and normal version). icons created for two big icons fr this u need a the configated icon brylt (to find in my Softchip linking channel)

preview:

iconimage.png

logochan.png

banner.png

Download:

I made them into channels. Tested them both. Both worked.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ekmmygyqmzd

hmm maybe I should register a real username

iazybandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame said:

preview:

iconimage.png

logochan.png

banner.png

Download:

NeoRame comes through! Can you change "Kanal" to "Channel"

Once done, can helloforum make a wad?

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame/Helloforum,

Very Nice design. Exactly what I was looking for. But I will second what iazybandit was saying about changing Kanal to Channel. Other than that... great work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Featuring Taylor swift