USBLoaderV11-banner.jpg

Icon
USBLoaderV11-icon.jpg

Logo
USBLoaderV11-logo.jpg

Sound is Wii Sports Intro

Download
USB_Loader_V1.1-USBW.rar

Could someone make this one into a wad with Force NTSC and a NON-Repeating Wii sports Intro Sound.

how about making this into a childproof wad please with the view of 17 titles per window not the standard 6 then this would be THE BEST loader-wad yet i would love to make it but have not the first clue about coding...

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrbloggs said:
Hi guys,

Brand new Wii'er here (1st post ). Would anyone be so kind as to through one together with these please?

Thanks

Mario and Luigi version!

Logo
logo.png

Icon
icon.png

Banner
banner.png

USB Loader
main.png

I have a request, any chance to get a dol file of this background modified with the mod version that shows 21 games listed? i like the mario theme i been using it
biggrin.gif

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. That was the way it came. Looks fine on my Wii. Just it originally said Kanal instead of Channel. I also wanted it to force NTSC and alter the sound a bit. That's all.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah about that.....i tried that wad of neoshizza's on NTSC and it does NOT force NTSC.....at least the one chris posted of it

this one does...http://www.mediafire.com/?cciinmrlgow that blue bird put together....

so can i trust when i share this with a pal friend (seems my console is NTSC) that it will actually FORCE the PAL not just DEFAULT the damn video mode?

because most every one of these WILL NOT LOAD PAL GAMES ON A NTSC WII 3.2u fully pimptastic....

like that ocarina channel that has NO pal game support for NTSC consoles or SORGS mod with no game support for pal games on the NTSC consoles

i just want to archive WORKING...fully tested versions that FORCE the regions not make them default because thats WORTHLESS to other region games....

its funny mother fucker round here will say SERACH and read...use google...lmao then when they do and get a app thats NOT tested yet posted as tested and confirmed....people get mad at new comers for saying hey dude i know your a gr8 developer but awww somethin fucked up along the way...lol

anyway thats the one i shared but i hope the PAL works better forcing NTSC games like Tutsonoco vs capcom...than the NTSC does playing rougue troopers....

THIS WAD WILL PLAY PAL GAMES ON YOUR NTSC FOR REAL....3.2u wii tested on Mari Kart pal...Smash Bros.... and the PAL only release of rogue troopers and they ALL WORK unlike the neoshizza builds this really FORCED the ntsc
http://www.mediafire.com/?cciinmrlgow

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
vettacossx said:
THIS WAD WILL PLAY PAL GAMES ON YOUR NTSC FOR REAL....3.2u wii tested on Mari Kart pal...Smash Bros.... and the PAL only release of rogue troopers and they ALL WORK unlike the neoshizza builds this really FORCED the ntsc
http://www.mediafire.com/?cciinmrlgow

post the loader and channel pics than and i'll add it.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only problem I see... I don't think transparency will work in the area where the game titles show up can it? Doesn't it have to be black??

=)

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
The only problem I see... I don't think transparency will work in the area where the game titles show up can it? Doesn't it have to be black??

=)

yeah you dont have to add the window at all unless you want the border since the app just plonks a black box ontop of the background

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usb Loader Image
usbloader.png

Channel Images

Banner
USBLoaderV11-banner.jpg

Icon
USBLoaderV11-icon.jpg

Logo
USBLoaderV11-logo.jpg

Sound is Wii Sports Intro

Download
USB_Loader_V1.1-USBW.rar

Could someone change this wad for me to have Force NTSC on the 1.1 Loader. Been trying to finish my Wii-ish set. Oh, and if your feeling adventure-ous... make the sound non-repeating.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:

=)

yeah you dont have to add the window at all unless you want the border since the app just plonks a black box ontop of the background

So is there anyway to tell the loader NOT to draw the black box, but keep the text??

???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo