CTRL+V your post.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Unless the rules have changed since I was last here this should be in the EoF

(Last thing I copied was a file so it won't show up on here)

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.jpg

Oh look what was in my clipboard :D

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If this guy is ignoring me, then how come he keeps replying? So much for ignoring me!
Also yes, I'm a dude.
Actually, this is the first post I have saw during me ignoring you (In case you're that dumb, there is a option where you can show posts by ignored members). I thought that you might change something in it, so I decided to make it specific, and I knew you'd change something. I don't know yet, I wont go on a post adventure.

I'll call you a woman, anyway.

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, this is the first post I have saw during me ignoring you (In case you're that dumb, there is a option where you can show posts by ignored members). I thought that you might change something in it, so I decided to make it specific, and I knew you'd change something. I don't know yet, I wont go on a post adventure.

I'll call you a woman, anyway.

Hiya. I know some forums have a "show post" feature when you ignore people, but I didn't know that this forum has one because
1) I'm not a coward that hides behind blinders because a bunch of people are calling me out
2) I take my time to actually read people's posts to see if they have a good point even if it's negative, unlike you

Oh, also go ahead and call me a woman. I'd rather be a female then a crying child who blocks people because they reveal the cold and harsh truth too well.
Just because you might have a dick doesn't grant you to act like one too.

By the way, the early 1900's called, they want their sexists back.

Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya. I know some forums have a "show post" feature when you ignore people, but I didn't know that this forum has one because
1) I'm not a coward that hides behind blinders because a bunch of people are calling me out
2) I take my time to actually read people's posts to see if they have a good point even if it's negative, unlike you

Oh, also go ahead and call me a woman. I'd rather be a female then a crying child who blocks people because they reveal the cold and harsh truth too well.

GDFO with your arguments, as
1) I has no clue as to why you 2 dislike each other(wanna talk about it? PM Me, dont post it here)
2) you are suppose to CTRL+V Stuff here.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Wait just a second. Where do you find me crying? If you haven't noticed, the word is called 'arguing'. I blocked you because you were annoying. All you cared about was just insulting. It's alright if someone just does it for like one or two times, but then you guys go serious.

You know what? I won't continue, nor you do, PLEASE. Just stop it. Instead of speaking to you, i'd rather bash my head on a wall.

Go back to kindergarten, you'd understand the definition of 'CRYING'.

I mean, you're the one whose crying. When you saw me reply to you, you just started with the insulting threads, like a baby.

Look whose talking.

Now, it's official, no more replying to a retard.

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait just a second. Where do you find me crying? If you haven't noticed, the word is called 'arguing'. I blocked you because you were annoying. All you cared about was just insulting. It's alright if someone just does it for like one or two times, but then you guys go serious.

You know what? I won't continue, nor you do, PLEASE. Just stop it. Instead of speaking to you, i'd rather bash my head on a wall.

Go back to kindergarten, you'd understand the definition of 'CRYING'.

I mean, you're the one whose crying. When you saw me reply to you, you just started with the insulting threads, like a baby.

Look whose talking.

Now, it's official, no more replying to a retard.

Hey, you said you're not going to reply to me again, but you know, I just wanted to get this in.
Sometimes I legitimately feel sorry for you. Maybe you are being over-defensive so most of what you do looks like it's mostly composed of trying to insult people.

All I can say is, if you really were sorry back then, you should have tried to take it easy. Lay off attacking people. No-one is going to think you're sorry if you're still attacking people. People will still give you shit because of your past, but if you just drop stuff and at least try to show people you're trying. One post isn't going to fix something, you need to work on it gradually.

Either try that, or else you're going to find us continually having no respect for you. If you're not going to listen to this, then I don't think I can take anything seriously from you anymore.

Reactions: Black-Ice
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, you said you're not going to reply to me again, but you know, I just wanted to get this in.
Sometimes I legitimately feel sorry for you. Maybe you are being over-defensive so most of what you do looks like it's mostly composed of trying to insult people.

All I can say is, if you really were sorry back then, you should have tried to take it easy. Lay off attacking people. No-one is going to think you're sorry if you're still attacking people. People will still give you shit because of your past, but if you just drop stuff and at least try to show people you're trying. One post isn't going to fix something, you need to work on it gradually.

Either try that, or else you're going to find us continually having no respect for you. If you're not going to listen to this, then I don't think I can take anything seriously from you anymore.
That post, it just reminded me of my past..
I think of me turning into him.
Oh no..
I don't know what I said.. Oh my god. I'm sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...