Hacking CTR_SDK_4_2_8 has been leaked.

NCDyson

Hello Boys...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is everybody trying to find that thing? what can you do with it?

Well, if it's anything like the DS, Xbox or 360 sdks, there's probably only a couple of tools that are useful for graphics/sound conversion. Other than that, I would imagine that it's mainly just stuff that would be useful for development. Nothing earth shattering or console breaking.

Reactions: Bond697

Twili

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While the AnonFiles link is temporarily not working, you can find a mirror if you google this:

"mega.co.nz" "3ds sdk"

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Are you sure? He hasn't been active on GBAtemp since May, so I'd say not, since this SDK wasn't leaked until this month.

Been there since Aug I think.
jbOgoVc.png

deported

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just so you know, all the files are uploaded in Blackcats, for the few good people who want to do anything with this.

They can't do shit about it legally AND NEITHER CAN YOU, as uploading it there requires actual proof that it exists + proven downloaded files, as you guys probably don't have an account/invite for that you aren't sufficiently a proof.

GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL. F#### other people for no releasing homebrew enablers in time.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Twili

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything in that screenshot is in what I downloaded already, I just didn't know that they were uploaded somewhere else.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just so you know, all the files are uploaded in Blackcats, for the few good people who want to do anything with this.

They can't do shit about it legally AND NEITHER CAN YOU, as uploading it there requires actual proof that it exists + proven downloaded files, as you guys probably don't have an account/invite for that you aren't sufficiently a proof.

GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL. F#### other people for no releasing homebrew enablers in time.
0b837c84f6.png

Yes, it was. What was the point of that rant though? What are you even angry about? People not releasing your free rom loaderz?

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While the AnonFiles link is temporarily not working, you can find a mirror if you google this:

"mega.co.nz" "3ds sdk"

Of the two links found, there is a slight problem. One of the links no longer works, while the other leads to a password-protected archive without any clues given as to what the password is.

The PW is so close to the link that it could slap you. I feel dumb for not trying it sooner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)