XP
Country
1) http://store.dshack.org/index.php?/file/173-wii-warios-gold-mine/
2) The music Wario's Gold Mine from MK Wii
3)
scr_90_TOP_LEFT.png.8c3004767fafc19f548a963be891d6f2.png
scr_88_TOP_LEFT.png.5c08cd3f9c4eda58c1bbd3bec9d7f77d.png
scr_91_TOP_RIGHT.png.ad10f2b83b6830e4b77ab4076fcbe9c9.png
this course is very well done, you should focus on the map and being able to do tricks from the ramps but this definitely deserves it's place in here!

Last edited by Spatchy,
Reactions: TheZoroark007

Spatchy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would also like to translate to german, but I have no idea how...
Btw. If you still need tracks, you could use this:
http://store.dshack.org/index.php?/file/215-wii-grumble-volcano/
eeh7hHi.png
ppVNbBK.png

4oY1aLq.png

this looks awesome, I'll test it when I get a chance! Be sure to keep me updated on updates to your tracks and be sure to keep making them!
(also, please get the word out to as many hackers like yourself as possible because currently, you are the only track designer still on the project...)

EDIT: as for translating, I'll consult you when the project is finished, when we have all the tracks, music etc.

Last edited by Spatchy,

Spatchy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
did this die D:?

Are you still working on this?

This project is not dead but is kinda on standby because of the lack of support. I do not have the contacts required to help with this project so if anyone is willing to help, that would be much appreciated.
Note that my final exams are in a month and a half so progress may be slow until after that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

did you steal the name?

CTGP has been used since the Wii, it only seemed logical to continue the 'trend' and use the CTGP name. It is not like it was copyrighted or anything but its use also not explicitly endorsed by MrBean35000VR or Chadderz who created the original CTGP and CTGPR

Last edited by Spatchy,

SANNIC789

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CTGP has been used since the Wii, it only seemed logical to continue the 'trend' and use the CTGP name. It is not like it was copyrighted or anything but its use also not explicitly endorsed by MrBean35000VR or Chadderz who created the original CTGP and CTGPR[/QUOTE]

steel you stole the name cuz ctgp 7 was 1st so it well get pepole comfused pleas change it to "mkart 7 now the new"

its as good of a name as new 3ds wich is rely gud :)

Spatchy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
steel you stole the name cuz ctgp 7 was 1st so it well get pepole comfused pleas change it to "mkart 7 now the new"

its as good of a name as new 3ds wich is rely gud :)

Was that an accusation? if so, please learn to speak English before criticizing me.

Last edited by Spatchy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro