Not open for further replies.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
BL4Z3D247 Rumor has it that MUGEN will be ported to the wii and maybe if we get really lucky someone will port Super Mario War 1.7
smile.gif
but CSM is easily the most coveted release in the days to come at least for the moment!
smile.gif

really? that would be sweeeeeet!!! hey if we get lucky enough for someone to port Super Mario War 1.7 to the wii you going to start making mods again?

and everyone saying "it's probably not coming out in 2008", you're right, cSM isn't being released until BootMii is released... Fors is releasing a "prelude" of cSM 3.4 w/ his Dashboard(which he has been working on even though he bricked his Wiis) to hold us over, this however should be out before the end of 2008... so be patient, please
smile.gif

QUOTE(dimmujed @ Dec 10 2008, 02:41 AM) How about fake? Times 11?

I can't believe you guys believe this crap. Taken on a crappy camera phone, this guy hasn't released anything before worth while, and now magically his wii's are broken and he needs money. Scam, and you guys fell for it.
and you sir are an idiot, you'll eat these words i asure you

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
and you sir are an idiot, you'll eat these words i asure you
You cant exactly fake his video can you lol!
you can fake anything really(if your good enough) but i doubt this is the case or some other coder(who knows how the wii works pretty well) would have called this bullshit... i have 100% faith in this being real, some people are just idiots and jump to conclusions
smile.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
you can fake anything really(if your good enough) but i doubt this is the case or some other coder would have called this bullshit... i have 100% faith in this being real, some people are just idiots and jump to conclusions
very true, yeah you can fake everything, but you can tell this is real, I'm the most sceptical bastard on the planet, yet i believe in this..well done Fors

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
india3 said:
it's technically the 2nd week of december... so what's the word on csm?
Fors said mid December, technically that's next week(December 15th or 16th)

he is working on the "prelude" cSM 3.4/Dashboard dispite of his wiis bricking, as soon as he gets his wiis back he will be able to test it and make sure it is safe to release(as he's trying to make it a "one time install")

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why would believe some guy who smokes in a pinapple under the sea? ;-D

I think I'll give nintendo a call, tell them to rush his Wii's back to him so he can finish hacking up the menu they designed.

....like: "hey uh..., yea, if you could just...put the fixed wii in the box, and send it out ASAP, that'd be great. Oh, and don't forget about the TPS reports."

D

Deleted User

Now what's left is to hope that the big N sends his Wii before Christmas!

And also the code that he programmed will not brick his wii again, thus making us wait longer.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noobwarrior7 said:
why would believe some guy who smokes in a pinapple under the sea? ;-D

I think I'll give nintendo a call, tell them to rush his Wii's back to him so he can finish hacking up the menu they designed.

....like: "hey uh..., yea, if you could just...put the fixed wii in the box, and send it out ASAP, that'd be great. Oh, and don't forget about the TPS reports."
LOL... hey leave my seaweed and my pineapple house under the sea alone
tongue.gif

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Im starting to forget why were making a cSM. Is it to piss nintendo off? Or is it here so we can talk about smoking sponges? Or maybe so we can buil;d the great #9001 Demodulator?
blink.gif
laugh.gif

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
"Hopefully" is the word
why "hopefully"?
Fors, has "fucked" his wiis up
hate2.gif
yeah but he has already sent them in for repairs, and he should get them back by mid December(i guess this is where "hopefully" comes into play) but Fors said that cSM will surpass starfall(that's what i thought you were saying "hopefully" about)
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

BL4Z3D247 said:
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
"Hopefully" is the word
why "hopefully"?
Fors, has "fucked" his wiis up
hate2.gif
yeah but he has already sent them in for repairs, and he should get them back by mid December(i guess this is where "hopefully" comes into play) but Fors said that cSM will surpass starfall(that's what i thought you were saying "hopefully" about)
smile.gif

Yea, for me, it's mainly because it can boot into Dashboard (Upgraded Rescue Menu) with the wii remote!

Nope, ain't gonna shell out a few ringgits (My country's currency) for a GC Controller just for booting into Rescue Menu (I have no use of the GC Controller option in some games whatsoever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P