Hacking Cross region / import game discussion. Improvements across regions?

troyson20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I figure you all might be the best to ask this question, since playing 3DS games from different regions is rather easy for you all. I want to open up a topic where we can discuss games worth checking out from across regions, games that might have extra language options, or games that saw improvements in different regions.

There are obvious titles worth mentioning of course. Phoenix Vs Layton is available to Europeans right now and with no concrete US release date as of yet.

Monster Hunter 4 (J)- because Monster Hunter is worth mentioning. Bit of a pain to have to wait until 2015 for the US version.

Speaking of Phoenix Wright, the first 3 games have seen an anthology release in Japan that include the English translation. Odd that it hasn't been set for release here, either.

Less obvious titles worthy of a mention include the European version of Hometown Story. A number of minor improvements were made to address negative criticisms levied on the US version. It's a shame these changes haven't been made available to the US version in a patch or something.

Even less obvious is Ace Combat: Cross Rumble (J) - the Japanese version of Assault Horizon Legacy is the only version of the game with Circle Pad Pro support.

Any other titles worth mentioning?​

Reactions: jchen and Flamerion

Flamerion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Was just thinking about it myself.

Phoenix Wright having English makes sense (same as origina NDSl)
Maybe also yu-gi-ho games will have English opt, if I remember correctly had English in the NDS

About Hometown well its very common if there is a significant time between region releases the later one might get updated a little

Anyway if anyone knows what's the most updated/optimal version of games it would be nice to have a list :yaywii:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.