Crazed Anime Critic Allegedly Kills Family.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just because people have guns doesn't mean anything. Sure he seems creepy, but you shouldn't take the fact that he's "packing a glock" into account.
Cocking a loaded Glock on camera is rather short of "normal" I feel.

Also, if you watch more of his videos, you'll realise this is not a one-time thing.

He's been seen with different weapons on camera. Guns as props have turned somewhat into an obsession. And as luck would have it, having an obsession with guns is not healthy, especially in a country that legalises the owning of firearms.

Say what you will, I stand firmly in what I believe

People collect guns. Just like people collect video games, art, treasure and other stuff. That means moot. Besides, my boss at the farm I work at has over a dozen guns that he collects. There's nothing unhealthy about that.

Glocks are not hard to acquire, most of them are not particularily powerful pistols. Moreover, they're very light, maybe even too light for their own good and their safety system requires some time to get used to and may in fact annoy the user (Half-a-pull of the trigger, click of the inside safety system, then full pull is unlocked, then a shot can be fired). I would personally prefere something with more weight to it, something classic.

They aren't hard to acquire, but why would anybody want them. Anybody with half a brain knows that pistols are the biggest pieces of shit and a waste of money. You can only travel with it from Point A to Point B. No making stops. They're inaccurate and fall apart a lot, it's a waste of time to even have one.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Just because people have guns doesn't mean anything. Sure he seems creepy, but you shouldn't take the fact that he's "packing a glock" into account.

Also, if you watch more of his videos, you'll realise this is not a one-time thing.

He's been seen with different weapons on camera. Guns as props have turned somewhat into an obsession. And as luck would have it, having an obsession with guns is not healthy, especially in a country that legalises the owning of firearms.

People collect guns. Just like people collect video games, art, treasure and other stuff. That means moot. Besides, my boss at the farm I work at has over a dozen guns that he collects. There's nothing unhealthy about that.

Glocks are not hard to acquire, most of them are not particularily powerful pistols. Moreover, they're very light, maybe even too light for their own good and their safety system requires some time to get used to and may in fact annoy the user (Half-a-pull of the trigger, click of the inside safety system, then full pull is unlocked, then a shot can be fired). I would personally prefere something with more weight to it, something classic.

They aren't hard to acquire, but why would anybody want them. Anybody with half a brain knows that pistols are the biggest pieces of shit and a waste of money. You can only travel with it from Point A to Point B. No making stops. They're inaccurate and fall apart a lot, it's a waste of time to even have one.

Rifles are kind of unwieldy if you want to shoot a person at point blank to medium range. Just saying.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Rifles are kind of unwieldy if you want to shoot a person at point blank to medium range. Just saying.

You'd still have a better chance of hitting them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: You infidel.