Crash: Mind over Mutant

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by UrkeytaY, Oct 22, 2008.

Oct 22, 2008

Crash: Mind over Mutant by UrkeytaY at 3:22 PM (2,106 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. UrkeytaY
    OP

Member UrkeytaY GBAtemp Regular

United States
    long time lurker, first time poster. I apologize that this has to be my first post...

...anyways, I've been enjoying the new Crash game on the Wii but I can't seem to get past the "Defend Wumpa" mission. Once I am in the area we originally started, the narrator says something like "Crash, in order to defeat them, you must scare away their master" (that's not verbatim, but you get the point) then the camera pans over to the bridge right to the left of Crash's house. Now I have NO clue what to do...I've defeated all the monsters near his house. I've even ventured a few stages away, but the music goes from dark and evil to happy again, so I am assuming that I am moving to far away from where the mission is suppose to be completed.

I've googled dozens of sites, but there isn't much on this game yet...not even gamefaqs.

Any help would be awesome!

*edit* ahhh nuts, I put this in the wrong forum. If a mod see's this and wants to move it...

2. UrkeytaY
    OP

Member UrkeytaY GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ok, go figure that I figured it out!

You take the bridge that I previously mentioned all the way to the moving fan blades. Then head right, you will see a large tower up there. Climb up the left hand side. walk all the way down, and then eject yourself from whatever monster you may be riding. then run across to the actual tower and there will be 4 or 6 monsters there. Beat them, and you're good to go!

3. Roobitz

Newcomer Roobitz Member

Canada
    I'm having the same problem...

edit: figured it out. You just keep going through the game. Sorry for bumping an old topic.

4. nathanyz250

Newcomer nathanyz250 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi
    I am stuck on the story level 14 which is defend wumpa. I am following the instructions by ukauka but I cannot find the mutants to kill them. As it says when you start the level "you need to defeat the leader." Does anyone know where to find the leader to beat him and get past this level? I have been on it for hours now trying to get past it. If anyone knows how to get to the next level can you let me know.
    Thanks