Hacking Crash after using letterbomb

fakekid194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to homebrew my virtual Wii (dolphin) and I tried using letterbomb and the program crashed. I used both the "Cut the red wire" and "Cut the blue wire" options but both of them made dolphin crash.

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
I wanted to homebrew my virtual Wii (dolphin) and I tried using letterbomb and the program crashed. I used both the "Cut the red wire" and "Cut the blue wire" options but both of them made dolphin crash.
Letterbomb, str2hax, FlashHax and other exploits aren't compatible with Dolphin since the programmers of the original Homebrew Channel (HBC) for the Wii, fail0verflow (or Team Twiizers) have made a special "anti-emulator" code that prevents to run in Dolphin.
For install HBC on Dolphin, please use this Open Homebrew Channel (Homebrew Channel: Open Source Edition) by @FIX94 instead, which i confirm it works in Dolphin: https://github.com/FIX94/hbc/releases
(please remember that most homebrew apps require your Dolphin Emulator to have configured for use DSP LLE as the DSP audio emulaton method.)

does dolphin have the wii message board?
If you have installed the Wii Menu in the Dolphin Emulator, then yes.

Last edited by SaulFabre,
Reactions: CoolMe and Log2253

Log2253

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have installed the Wii Menu in the Dolphin Emulator, then yes.
i was asking because if it didn't then yea letter bomb would not work but i only know how letter bomb works and not the anti emulator tidbit

also me asking was a joke because i did not think there was a way but i did look it up and yea you can do that

• Haha
Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe the Amiga or ST version is nice....