Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
RealApprentice said:
FAST6191 said:
I have not been following the cheat setup for the R4 at all but AR/codebreaker stuff is detailed in GBATek:
http://nocash.emubase.de/gbatek.htm#dscart...tactionreplayds

Ooops thats a lot info, afraid it goes beyond my skills but will definitely study on it. Might learn something
smile.gif

thanks
I've run out of printer paper OH NOES!

demonaussie21

Trophies
XP
Country
Here you go
tongue.gif

bleep said:
Heres another, I never saw a patch for this game so I thought why not.. next time I'll think again as it was a real pain to hack. I have the chip+library data but I doubt I could find the free memory to make a working sub-routine.

Megaman Battle Network 5 - Double Team DS (U)

Cheat Patch +10

No Random Battles
Instant Delete
Custom Gauge Full
Have 99mb RegMem
Max Capacity Mega/Giga Folders
Maximum Chip Damage
Maximum HP
Maximum Zenny
Maximum Bugpieces
Infinite Subchips

Please report any found bugs and I'll see what I can do.

Enjoy!
grog.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkChrno said:
wow this thread seems to be dead

It is more or less. Many carts now have a cheat engine built in and alternatively DSATM can patch the games to work on most any DS cart. Also these patches use an old method of hooking into the game whereas cheat engines and DSATM use a proper way to do it.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get DSATM, arm-eabi-as, ndstool from the first post and extract them all to the same place. Then follow the directions in the FAQ. I don't have an SCSD and I haven't gotten any feedback either way as to whether it works on it. Please tell me the results so I know if it does or not.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just ignore it, the .ini function hasn't really been needed since I implemented autopatching. It just allowed patching info (like what area of RAM to use) to be loaded if it was found for a game.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try it in an emulator. If it works then that means the SCCD patching process corrupts the patches that DSATM makes. If it black screens in an emulator (and the unpatched version works normally) then it means either the codes are bad or aren't getting converted properly or the RAM being used is bad (in which case the game should have a (m)astercode to use so put that as the first cheat in the text file).

DarkChrno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i try playin both patch and unpatched rom on an emulator it doesn't work and i dont know if there is any master code for code junkies code or is it the game id

DarkChrno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The unpatched games work fine on the emulator but the patched game doesn't seem to work, do code breakers work on it, and whats the mastercode for code junkies??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy