code.google.com
XP
Country
Jaz808 said:
Couple of things with r1006 for me
News Reader doesnt work (i)
News Update doesnt work
NSMB cheat codes are on gecko, but it didnt download them
I manually download the cheat code, named it right, save it right, SMNP01.txt, it shows up but the cheats dont work, not sure if its the cheat or r1006

The reason the codes didn't download is because they've put them at http://geckocodes.org/codes/R/SMNP01.txt but we'd expect them to be at http://geckocodes.org/codes/S/SMNP01.txt
I'll change our URL.

Cheats may not be working currently.... its something I'll look at when I can.

ramidavis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this loader work for nsmb? I am planning on buying the game, and adding it to my wbfs, but i am mixed up on what loader to use. Yours looks great, just hope it works with nsmb when i get it.

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
ramidavis said:
Does this loader work for nsmb? I am planning on buying the game, and adding it to my wbfs, but i am mixed up on what loader to use. Yours looks great, just hope it works with nsmb when i get it.
just use r1006...

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great job so far everyone!
grog.gif

Absolutely my favorite loader by far, bar none.

Recently updated from 1.1 to 1.3, and I have to say, with the latest inclusion allowing for different IOS's, this loader is complete in my opinion. It does everything I would want it to do, and more. I am very impressed with this application, and love to show it off to people who haven't seen a 'brewified' Wii.

My only complaint thus far would be that the forwarder channel still code dumps, consistantly, with or without the Nunchuck attached. I eagerly hope this gets addressed soon...

Again, a big thank you to everyone involved in making this app.
wub.gif

yixiar

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Eddie_Brock said:
Great job so far everyone!
grog.gif

Absolutely my favorite loader by far, bar none.

Recently updated from 1.1 to 1.3, and I have to say, with the latest inclusion allowing for different IOS's, this loader is complete in my opinion. It does everything I would want it to do, and more. I am very impressed with this application, and love to show it off to people who haven't seen a 'brewified' Wii.

My only complaint thus far would be that the forwarder channel still code dumps, consistantly, with or without the Nunchuck attached. I eagerly hope this gets addressed soon...

Again, a big thank you to everyone involved in making this app.
wub.gif

I'm using coverflow, and it's great indeed!
I'm using forwarder to active the coverflow well too.

My forwarder is at http://sharebee.com/6d5b02b7 made by TroyTheZombie.

Thank TroyTheZombie and fishears.
wub.gif

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
yixiar said:
I'm using coverflow, and it's great indeed!
I'm using forwarder to active the coverflow well too.

My forwarder is at http://sharebee.com/6d5b02b7 made by TroyTheZombie.

Thank TroyTheZombie and fishears.
wub.gif

No credit is due to me for that forwarder: Its all TroyTheZombie's work. Thanks for the tip though, now I've been able to credit him on our project site.

If anyone wants to just download Troy's forwarder for this loader they can get it here (1.7mb)

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy

wuher69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RolloS60 said:
[sorry LWares
wink.gif
]

Please try CF_r1006 and report...

includes a game patch for New Super Mario Bros. (Thanks to WiiPower)

What do I need to do to get Mario working? I installed this version of coverflow. I have 3.2U NTSC and am trying the PAL version. This is the first PAL game I have ever downloaded and tried to get working. I have selected "force NTSC" and that didn't work. I also tried turning on VidTV patch. Both configurations just gave me a green screen. What am I doing wrong?

RolloS60

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wuher69 said:
RolloS60 said:
[sorry LWares
wink.gif
]

What do I need to do to get Mario working? I installed this version of coverflow. I have 3.2U NTSC and am trying the PAL version. This is the first PAL game I have ever downloaded and tried to get working. I have selected "force NTSC" and that didn't work. I also tried turning on VidTV patch. Both configurations just gave me a green screen. What am I doing wrong?

Which cIOS?
With cIOS38 rev14/15 set Game Fix to error_002 in Game Settings.

RolloS60

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
J-R said:
Hi! I have a question...

(Sorry, I'm new and I speak french...
rolleyes.gif
)

In the future, can you support the Guitar Hero Guitar? Like the strum bar for change the game, green the select and start it, red to go back...

Sorry if it's already asked (or if I'm in the wrong place)...
unsure.gif

Thanks!

With r1016 Coverfloader supports Guitar Hero 3 Controller as mentioned above.

wuher69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RolloS60 said:
wuher69 said:
RolloS60 said:
[sorry LWares
wink.gif
]

Which cIOS?
With cIOS38 rev14/15 set Game Fix to error_002 in Game Settings.

Ah ok this could be the problem. Is 14 or 15 required? I am still on one of the thirteens, 13b I think

mostard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah!! finally my forwarder works! with the one that commented yixiar made it by TheTroyZone..

Now It works perfect! only comment that if I change the standard value of ios 249 to use cios 222/223 the loader say to me that don't found WBFS partitions and if I want to format it pressing ''1 & 2'' buttons or return to wii menu pressing ''B''.
So I have to change manually the options from the loader because of the problem I said before and in the other hand I tried to change de wiicoverflow.xml for use 222/223 as a default ios and in the config menu of the loader don't show good the info like a bug or something.

Sorry about my poor english, and thanks in advance for the effort and the good work.. congratulations to everybody.

see you

memevertical

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I have 2 questions about the latest version of coverfloader.

1. I see that I can select where to store the 3dcovers, cheats, etc. I want to store everything on the USB Hard drive where the games are. How can I do that?

2. I don't know exactly how to update my channel without have to uninstall the old one and install the new one. I was thinking of just installing a forwarder and replace the boot.dol everytime I want to update, but I wish I could place the boot.dol on my usb hardrive.....can it be stored and accessed from the usb hard drive?

Thanks
smile.gif

Cash Machine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Well as you said, you already know where the options are to change paths to different folders. You simply need to point them in the right place, i.e. USB:\apps\coverfloader\3dcovers or wherever else you want. The trick is you can't install the covers to a USB drive if it is WBFS formatted. You will need a FAT partition somewhere on the drive. Unfortunately, if you don't have one on the drive already, you cannot carve a FAT partition out of a WBFS [that I'm aware of, anyway]. Hopefully it won't be too much work for you to copy your ISOs off of the drive temporarily, reformat it into a split FAT/WBFS drive, copy your games back to the new WBFS partition, and install covers to FAT.

A tutorial on correctly partitioning your drive can be found here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=179085#0b

2. Any forwarder worth its salt [use one of TroyTheZombie's, trust me] should look for the boot.dol in USB:\apps\coverfloader in addition to the usual SD path. Again, this will require the use of a FAT partition on your drive--see above.

This is the exact setup that I use, and it works great.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any chance of a NSMBW NTSC update tonight for this loader? I bought the game today, but I'd love to install it to the drive and play it from there.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, new problem. I'm using alt-dol from the USB hard drive FAT32 partition to load NSMBW on here. In the wiicoverflow.xml, the directory is clearly set to USB for everything, including alt-dols. However, the presence of an SD(HC) card in the slot when attempting to load the game causes a code dump.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seems that 1019 will fix NSMB NTSC whenever that gets compiled and posted, so the alt-dol thing is sort of irrelevant for me anyway after that.

folderol4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work for me..
(1) Coverflow version: CF_r1006.rar
(2) Disc type: NSMB NTSC
(3) Tried 002_Fix, Anti_022 Fix, and nothing
(4) Tried alt dol from img, from USB/SD, and nothing
(5) IOS 249
(6) SDHC card: Tried SD card in slot and out of slot.

What are the recommended flags to run with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up. +2