Couple questions.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by neelsoon, Jun 6, 2010.

Jun 6, 2010

Couple questions. by neelsoon at 2:21 PM (698 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. neelsoon
    OP

Newcomer neelsoon Newbie

United States
    i need to update my opera(illegaly installed) channel,but my wii is on 4.0 how do i do it?

Both the nintendo and the wii shop channel are outdated how i can update then whitout using the nintendo update so that i does not kill the homebrew on the wii?

I have a usb HDD i heard that i can be use it formated to fat32,but it is true that it cannot contain files larger than 4gb so that is usseles most games are 4.7gb.*can i play smash bros brawl with it?

when i use wfbs manager to extract the iso in my drive even if the game is 300MB it shows to be a 4.7gb iso.
    Q:wfbs shows it's real size but the space it occupes on the disc which is???300mb or 4.7gb??

Q:when i format it to fat32 which will be the size occupied by the games? the real one or 4.7gb and what if it is smash bros brawl?

THank you!!

2. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    if you have the latest softmod,just update to 4.2.It won't kill homebrew

as for opera,use the online update,use DOP-Mii to get it,or grab it from NUS downloader

3. neelsoon
    OP

Newcomer neelsoon Newbie

United States
    what can i do for my .iso's to be the real size they have so if they are 300mb to weigh 300mb and not 4.7gb

4. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    Use the sticky to upgrade your Wii the safe way.