Hacking Could someone compile this for me?

datsnake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I'm a bit disappointed in the fact that I just haven't been able to figure this out on my own. With the help of Area, I managed to change the source of Wbfs_win_delta which would allow it to format my Ipod to WBFS. I changed the source to write in a 2048 byte block size rather than 512 Byte block size it normally runs in. (Some Ipod's run in a 2048 byte block size which is the reason Wbfs_win or Usbloader cannot successfully format it into WBFS unless modified)

My only problem is that I have no programming skills whatsoever. I've been trying to figure out how I could recompile the modified source, But everything I've tried over the past few days has just led me to a dead end.

If you could do me a huge favor and compile this source code for me, You don't know how much I'd appreciate it! If you'd like to explain how you did it, I would love to read it! Its always nice to learn new things.

I uploaded the source code to filefactory here:
http://filefactory.com/file/agah279/n/WBFS...source_IPOD_rar

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i haven't compiled anything in a few months and that was on ubuntu but i will install devkit for windows and see what i can do and get back to you guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans