Could somebody post a compiled SDCafiine installer?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by CrystalForce, May 6, 2016.

1. CrystalForce
    OP

CrystalForce I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.

Feb 10, 2015
    United States
    This is much too difficult for me...

2. Cybernatus

Cybernatus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2016
    Belgium
    If I may suggest you a simple methodology, get the sdcafiine_server.exe from the official github project and launch SDCafiine (Ex : http://loadiine.ovh )
    You also have a ready-to-go code550.bin inside the git that you can use for you self-hosting server if you'd like.

3. CrystalForce
    OP

Feb 10, 2015
    United States
    What do I do with the sdcafiine_server.exe once I have it?

As a side note, I've tried using SDCafiine on multiple hosts (including on my own) and it froze on all of them, meaning that there's probably something wrong with the files.

4. Cybernatus

Cybernatus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2016
    Belgium
    scafiine_server.exe is for gathering logs from your WiiU to your computer. It is why you set the IP inside once the payload prompt you to do so (Not mendatory but recommended).
    Launch it on your computer and you should be seeing "Listening on 7332" (If it closes itself immediately : Create /logs/ folder where the .exe is located and try again).

Actually I've tried the online link I gave you on both my 5.4.0 & 5.5.0 consoles without a single freeze [I personnaly manage it and all the work is aimed on preventing freezes on load].
    So give it a try if you can.

5. EstPC13

EstPC13 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 3, 2016
    In your mind
    Actually, loadiine.ovh worked for me after I tried on countless others (well technically, I tried it before all others:glare:), give it a try

Last edited by EstPC13, May 6, 2016
    Cybernatus likes this.
  6. CrystalForce
    OP

Feb 10, 2015
    United States
    Oh, that explains that, then.