Hacking Could not initialize USB subsystem! (ret = -100)

radugb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got this error message when trying to load Star Wars: The Force Unleashed via USB drive. I know Loadstructor 1.7 and WAD manager created and installed then WAD channel correctly, I just keep getting the "waiting for SD/USB device to load screen". I'm hoping that my USB drive is compatible; its a Centon DSW8GB.

radugb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't know there was a right one or a wrong one...but this case kimikal27, you had the right solution. I switched my flashdrive to the other USB port and presto! Muchas Garcias. Riley, I will add my usb drive to the list of compatible ones once I play through the entire game. If I have any more problems with loading I will try your suggestion. Thx, Radug

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
radugb said:
Didn't know there was a right one or a wrong one...but this case kimikal27, you had the right solution. I switched my flashdrive to the other USB port and presto! Muchas Garcias. Riley, I will add my usb drive to the list of compatible ones once I play through the entire game. If I have any more problems with loading I will try your suggestion. Thx, Radug

You know most thigns DO come with a README file. theyre pretty handy if you need to know things like say, which port to plug the usb into. That way you dont waste peoples time and gbatemps space by starting a new thread. this isnt a blog you know

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TRushInfo said:
radugb said:

You know most thigns DO come with a README file. theyre pretty handy if you need to know things like say, which port to plug the usb into. That way you dont waste peoples time and gbatemps space by starting a new thread. this isnt a blog you know

well,
to be honest your bump is another waste of space

guess now i wasted some more...

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, this has all gone pear shaped, and it didnt really need to...but let's attempt to salvage it with this discussion - is this guy a malfunctioning bot with a slim to tenuous grasp on english, or simply a dolt, with the same aforementioned slim and tenuous?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.