Costume and training mod mods for Smash Bros Ultimate?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. do I need to hack my switch in order to get these mods? if so will I need to use the jig method? (It's been awhile since I've looked into Switch modding so I'm not sure if a better method has come out yet.)

2. Can I use the costumes mods online, such as quickplay? will I get banned? I heard the other player can't see the costumes so I'm hoping that maybe I'll be safe?

3. Where would I get the training mode and costume mods? (not sure if I'm allowed to ask here about that.)

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) yes you need a hacked switch or an emulator to run those mods. As for which method to go about hacking depends on what switch/revision you have

1A) almost all switches produced from launch to roughly may 2018 have the RCM exploit (the method that requires a jig)

1B) if its produced after that, (ipatched, lites, oled) will require a modchip that requires micro soldering and steady hands

2) you can do whatever you want but there's always a risk of a ban, Wether the other players see it or not. So its best not to but the choice is yours on wether you wanna risk it. People do run cfw on sysnand and go online and do avoid bans but again it's a gamble.

3) I don't use those mods, (don't even really play ssbu) but you can look for them on gamebanana or nexus. Those are the only 2 places I know of that have switch mods

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/l6ek7TmdGE8?si=k_qXsn8Finqhz70P +1