1. TheSpearGuy

OP TheSpearGuy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I updated my CFW.After the update some games are corrupted.PKM SH/SW,LM3 and ACNH to be specific.All other are working fine even with mods.

2. Rasa39

Rasa39 LovesCuteShiz

United Kingdom
    Probably sigpatches need to be moved/updated. I stopped using kosmos a while ago but before I did the same thing happened to me. It's corrupting the games because it can't find the signature.

Easy way to test this is the case, is to get atmosphere sigpatches installed, then boot to atmosphere directly from fusee_primary and "repair" then run the game again and if it works fine, then it's your kosmos sigpatches.

Mindhunter123 likes this.
  3. naddel81

naddel81 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    What are you using at the moment? Kosmos is Not your first choice?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

4. Rasa39

Rasa39 LovesCuteShiz

United Kingdom
    I chainload stock atmosphere through hekate, so it effectively works the same as my old kosmos's setup but without all the extra stuff that I didn't need. And I can also just update atmosphere whenever I want rather than needing to wait for kosmos to update it for me.

In the past I used updated atmosphere files with kosmos (I had issues and thought an update would fix them), instead of waiting for a kosmos package update, but it would constantly crash my switch. Since I only started using kosmos for its convenience, I stopped once I realised how to config hekate myself to boot atmosphere directly and it saves me all the trouble that can come from using pre-packages like kosmos.

Basically the same reason I eventually jumped from ReiNX to Kosmos in the first place. So now I just run stock atmosphere through hekate (but I also have the right setup to run atmos directly through fusee_primary if I want/need to).

naddel81 likes this.
  5. xdarkmario

xdarkmario Philosopher

United States
    its defiantly the sig patches messing the kosmos update. i restored the sig patches and the game came magically un-corrupted.

so avoid using the toolkit and just manually update

naddel81 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - corrupted, kosmos, update