Al3Drk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.
I have seen people trying to restore their Backup for whatever reason and they figure their precious Backup is corrupted. And it got into my mind. How do I make sure that my Nand Backup is not damaged or corrupted? I make full nand Backup for every update with Hekate and dump all the keys. And only keep the latest. I would really love to hear your words of wisdom and advice.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.
I have seen people trying to restore their Backup for whatever reason and they figure their precious Backup is corrupted. And it got into my mind. How do I make sure that my Nand Backup is not damaged or corrupted? I make full nand Backup for every update with Hekate and dump all the keys. And only keep the latest. I would really love to hear your words of wisdom and advice.
I mean if you ran it through Hekate's verify function then you're fine. Also the backup can get corrupted when being transferred to your SD card. Lastly, its more than likely that people have problems restoring their backup rather than the backups being corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)