Homebrew Corrupted games?

Arnohm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I've just got an issue and I just wanna know if someone may have experienced the same as me. I've installed some cias I dumped from my catridges and also some games when the freeshop was still alive, the thing is that at some point I just left my 3DS aside for a year while I was focusing on my studies. When I decided to play again, while I was playing Majora's Mask this error popped out ( see attached image ) sometimes at a specific point while playing and sometimes it went just normal. The problem I got was that at the ending credits, at the same spot, the error popped out stopping me from finishing the game. I read from different forums about the error that may be the SD card that can be malfunctioning but I tried every test they recommended (including H2testw) and everything was fine. Reinstalling my dumped cia solved the problem. But when I switched to another game, at some point, in the same spot every time the same error but with different process name popped out stopping me from continuing the story (reinstalling the game solved my problem, again). Is this an issue? The only thing I did before getting this issue was updating Luma to 9.1 and updating my 3ds to 11.9. Updating to 11.9 can ruin my installed cias?

Attachments

• JPEG_20190117_194353.jpg
    JPEG_20190117_194353.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 271
Last edited by Arnohm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-