Hardware Corrupt Prod.info?

ItzMrCactus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello, recently I tried using my switch that I havent used in a few months, but there is a problem. My switch is currently at 30% charge. I tried using it again recently. I booted into rcm using autorcm, injected the sxos payload, but when I injected the payload, I could only get past the Nintendo logo, afterwards a black screen showed. The only way to get rid of it was to remove my switches sd card, when I did so, sxos finished booting. But it was extremely glitchy and borderline unusable. If I hit the power button to enter sleep mode, my entire console would power off. I tried booting into hekate to disable autorcm, hekate booted, but after 5 seconds, the entire console shut off, closing hekate. I then tried booting into atmosphere and reinx but to no avail. I read online that this could be a corrupt prodinfo. As I recently accidentally fomated my sd card and decided to use it on my 3ds instead recently. If it is a prodinfo corruption, how could I fix it? Thanks in advance for anyone who helps.

bombob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mostly your sd card formatting. Or sd card corruption

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ItzMrCactus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You cannot just corrupt your prodinfo unless you did something drastic with your switch.
Hmmm. I've never done anything drastic per say. What would you describe by drastic? Like hardmodding or emummc? Cuz I've done none of these things. What do you think could be the problem. I know for a fact it's not sd card corruption. Should I maybe try a different file system, I use exfat btw

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Hmmm. I've never done anything drastic per say. What would you describe by drastic? Like hardmodding or emummc? Cuz I've done none of these things. What do you think could be the problem. I know for a fact it's not sd card corruption. Should I maybe try a different file system, I use exfat btw
When I say drastic I mean just installing any nsp's you find on any website or using certain homebrew apps carelessly. Have you tried booting to ofw without a sd card?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reformat the SD card as FAT32 using guiformat (don't do a quick format).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo