Hacking Corrupt MicroSD Problem...

matt32724

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, sorry if I put this in the wrong place, but I don't know.

Anyways, I have a problem with my micro SD card going corrupt. I originally thought this was a problem with my micro SD, so I bought a new one. Needless to say that was a waste of money, and it just corrupted. I have no idea what's wrong now, so here I am. Lemme tell you what happens.

I take the micro SD out of my Acekard 2i,
Put it in my adapter,
Put that in my computer,
and then when I try to move a file to it, it tells me the file's too big, when I have enough space. Then everything freezes up on me. Then when I get everything rebooted, it tells me I need to format the micro SD before I can use it.

Right now I haven't formatted yet in case anybody knows a way I can get my files back. I was using the default FAT file system, and I don't know if it's my computer or what. I'm seriously thinking of giving up my card for good because of this...So, suggestions?

matt32724

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot all about that
tongue.gif

I hope nothing goes wrong now, for the longest time after getting my card nothing like this ever happened...

moon_wolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe it is than it has too many files in the micro SD root it happened one time to me too and i created a folder called games and put a part of my game there and it worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.