United States
HATERS.jpg

orb_nsc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is a classic. Should have been locked hours ago, but it just keeps....going.

Hey guys, don't forget that you can use your Wii to power your ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!

usbrocketlaunchercp4.jpg

(courtesy of Thinkgeek.com)

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
LoL.

I like the way you made the name of the thread so enthusiastic.
But really, I think the flames towards BlueStar we're uncalled for, he was just being funny not really rude.

I've been using my Zen Charger for my NDS via my X360, Blasphemy
ohmy.gif

Q~

kai445

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This exploit tops the change machine hack, where you put in the dollar and it spits out FOUR quarters. Crazy.

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, yeah I felt sorry for this guy, until it became obvious his most damaging retaliatory insult was to call people "queers" and when that failed "gays". Now I just feel sorrier for him. Flaming is always lame and sure sometimes funny, but when your bag of comebacks stops at homophobia which is essentially racial slurs for pussies your true colours really start bleeding through.

D

Deleted User

I found it sorta funny that after several attempts at giving us the middle finger in that .jpg ... it still doesn't show up.

*sighs* It's these e-thugs who keep screwing around. What's with the thuggy talk. IMO, it gives me this vibe that the person isn't intelligent.

Oh, and on topic ... I've charged my ds with my wii since day one.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
This exploit tops the change machine hack, where you put in the dollar and it spits out FOUR quarters. Crazy.

Recieved a quarter earlier, wouldnt be a problem if i didnt live in the frickin UK! Stop trying to fob us off with you shite currency.... Your quarter is worth 10p in coin size over here! I dont wanna see em
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
i havent really seen anything positive or majorly constructive come out of "dracos" posts. I agree, why does he feel the need to call people gay, i think he used it with the intent of saying that being gay is a very bad thing.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mhuahhh..hah...hah...ha
rofl2.gif

This is so ridiculous !
What's that ? A hack ? an exploit ?
I held my hopes really high, I thought I could perhaps run DC games on the Wii !!
LOL..that DRACO kid, he sure is funny, I mean it's funny to see how disappointed he was when he found out that he couldn't get a "free"sample for an R4!!
Maybe that was another excellent exploit, begging every flashcards vendor to get free stuff.....
nyanya.gif

But this cruel mean word just keeps on crushing our dearest dreams....

I got another exploit for you:
Summer time is coming, and you might want to stick an USB powered mini fan on the back of your Wii....it's very likely to work, you know, and it might help to keep your head a little bit cooler too, so perhaps next time you might just recognize when you accidentally say something stupid and might even start to appreciate a good laugh on it and accept Bluestar excellent jokes
lecture.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i didn't know you could charge the ds with a usb? (atleast not without buying some 3d party things)...

anyway, as people have said: STOP posting insults, and lock this right away...

orb_nsc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Recieved a quarter earlier, wouldnt be a problem if i didnt live in the frickin UK! Stop trying to fob us off with you shite currency.... Your quarter is worth 10p in coin size over here! I dont wanna see emÂ
evil.gif
Â
evil.gif
Â
evil.gif
Â
evil.gif

Hey, the same thing happens here occasionally... sometimes I get Canadian coins in my change! The only way to get rid of them is to try to buy something at McDonalds and hope the teenage cashier isn't paying attention.

BTW - That avatar is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/CaOkTKfxu44?si=gaexp0MTD_Yi-udH