Cool video game inserts/where to buy

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
18,148
Solutions
5
Reaction score
10,514
Trophies
3
Age
33
Location
The Danger Zone
XP
10,409
Country
United States
So I decided to just decorate the blank walls in my room with some stuff. One of them I found was an awesome poster in Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. I also put up on the map of Skyrim included in Skyrim.

Still, my walls are a bit barren, so are there any other games that have these neat types of goodies? Like maps, posters, stuff I can hang up? Otherwise I have art from Magic the Gathering fatpacks and the aforementioned posters hanging up.

Also, anyone know of a good place to buy these? If the game's too pricey to get a copy of the poster with it then I'd much rather just get the poster.
 
I think this will be perfect for you.

Seriously though, just think of same games you like, and check Amazon. Posters there can be around the $1-3 dollar range. You're bound to get a good deal.
 
I think this will be perfect for you.

Seriously though, just think of same games you like, and check Amazon. Posters there can be around the $1-3 dollar range. You're bound to get a good deal.
i don't understand why you are telling him this on gbatemp when you could just go round to his house and judge the shit out of him
 
I think this will be perfect for you.

Seriously though, just think of same games you like, and check Amazon. Posters there can be around the $1-3 dollar range. You're bound to get a good deal.
i don't understand why you are telling him this on gbatemp when you could just go round to his house and judge the shit out of him

Driving is far. Keyboard is closer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted