Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Cool stuff coming soon on GBAtemp
2007: best year ever on GBAtemp!
Hello everyone! Although I'm not exactly going to announce anything really new here, I just thought I'd give you some hints on what you should expect in a near future on GBAtemp!
  • Tempcast, Episode 3: we've finished recording episode 3 just yesterday, so it should be available today or tomorrow hopefully! Anyway, the recording is being edited out as we speak and we'll publish this new episode as soon as we're done! Oh and for your information, this is going to be the first episode to include mthrnite's segment, go ask yer mother!
  • GBAtemp's 5th anniversary, on the 23rd of October! And let me tell you - we've been anticipating this moment for a long time. We'll definitely be coming up with something interesting!
  • More new features: GBAtemp is expanding! New features are already under development by the staff, one of these features is ready and just needs some beta-testing before publication.
  • Help needed: new features also means more work. We are going to need some more people to help with the news, and more people to help moderating the forums (and possibly designers aswell). No need to apply now though, as we'll be posting more about this later.
That's all I can say for now, but I'll come back soon for more good stuff starting with the 3rd episode of TempCast. Stay tuned!

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great news, both for the site and the community! Long live GBATemp!
biggrin.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great to hear! I wonder what the new features are...
unsure.gif
You can tell your good ol' buddy, Spikey, can't ya?

4ppleseed

Trophies
XP
Country
New features are great but old features like G-Online are still very much neglected. I hope there are plans to give them an update too?

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thats interesting! Maybe Gbatemp will come with.... a more extensive game evaluation system? in which tempers could rate games on its graphics gameplay story and so on... with one central figure that is the avarage of the review scores?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm so excited to see what the new Tempcast and new features there are going to be! And VVoltz and mthrnite are appearing on the Tempcast...couldn't of asked for better news.

And maybe see if I can help out in the community somehow, though I doubt it.

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
omg in five days? that was quick lol anyway im really hoping these new features will be great also how about a hint as to what it is?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users