Gaming converting xenoblade save from ntsc-u to pal

marck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help converting xenoblade chronicle save file from ntsc-u to pal b/c it is hard to do it i've been searching on google how to do this and i get nowhere doing this so if you can help me it'll be great

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Are you sure it doesn't work if you just extract the save file contents and put them back into the PAL save? You can do this with Savegame Manager GX or Dolphin Emulator easily.

With Dolphin Emulator you simply import both saves into Dolphin, then it will be placed under Dolphin/User/Wii/Savegames or something similar. Then you copy the files from the NTSC save into the PAL one and extract the save from Dolphin making a new .bin file. If you want a standalone program for doing it, there's FE100: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/FE100 but it's a lot more complicated to use than Dolphin.

Savegame Manager GX can export the save in extracted format I'm pretty sure, so you can just export both saves, and copy the files from the NTSC save into the PAL one as above, then import the PAL save with Savegame Manager GX again.

marck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure it doesn't work if you just extract the save file contents and put them back into the PAL save? You can do this with Savegame Manager GX or Dolphin Emulator easily.

With Dolphin Emulator you simply import both saves into Dolphin, then it will be placed under Dolphin/User/Wii/Savegames or something similar. Then you copy the files from the NTSC save into the PAL one and extract the save from Dolphin making a new .bin file. If you want a standalone program for doing it, there's FE100: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/FE100 but it's a lot more complicated to use than Dolphin.

Savegame Manager GX can export the save in extracted format I'm pretty sure, so you can just export both saves, and copy the files from the NTSC save into the PAL one as above, then import the PAL save with Savegame Manager GX again.
ok i extract it but i get banner.bin,monado 1,monado 2,monado 3 inside the folder that has weird numbers on it

marck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's different for every game, but that sounds right since the banner.bin is there.
so what do i do next make it simple for me a step by step if you will what do you mean by extract both saves i only have a ntsc-u save that im trying to convert to pal

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
so what do i do next make it simple for me a step by step if you will
I'm no good at step by step instructions, you simply have to do what you just did with both versions of the game save, and copy all those extracted files from the extracted US save into the EU one, then use Savegame Manager GX to reimport it or use one of the other tools like i mentioned.

marck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm no good at step by step instructions, you simply have to do what you just did with both versions of the game save, and copy all those extracted files from the extracted US save into the EU one, then use Savegame Manager GX to reimport it or use one of the other tools like i mentioned.
... i think i know what you mean now so i
  1. copy the file
  2. extract the pal file like i did with the us
  3. then put all the save file i got from the u.s folder into the pal one
i got it working from these ^^^steps thanks bro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: