Converting NTR plugins to work on a different region game?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by MNEzone, Mar 12, 2017.

1. MNEzone
    OP

MNEzone Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2017
    I found a plugin that seems to work on the USA version of Shin Megami Tensei IV, but I can't seem to get it to work on the EUR version of the game. I renamed the plugin folder to the EUR Title ID of the game to no avail. Is there a way to work around this?

2. Toady231

Toady231 Intellectual saviour of the masses

Feb 6, 2017
    United Kingdom
    East Northamptonshire
    Change some of the hex values In the codes as they change from region to region. Or find a precompiled ntr plug in that works with the European version

3. MNEzone
    OP

MNEzone Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2017
    I couldn't find a plugin for the European version unfortunately. What values will I need to change? I searched for the Title ID in the file thinking that if I replace that with the European Title ID I could get it to work, but to no avail unfortunately.

4. Toady231

Feb 6, 2017
    United Kingdom
    East Northamptonshire
    Here try this one. It's my version should work on eu version. You press x and y to get into the menu.

https://mega.nz/#!hhUG2BoQ

5. MNEzone
    OP

MNEzone Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2017
    There's a decryption key on the link, do you know what it is?

6. Toady231

Feb 6, 2017
    United Kingdom
    East Northamptonshire
  7. MNEzone
    OP

MNEzone Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2017
    That's the same plugin I'm using. I renamed the folder to 0004000000141C00 (Title ID for the European version) but it still doesn't show up. It is quite strange, I really wanted to play the European version as DLCs won't work on my system for the USA version even with game modding enabled and luma locale switcher, but I guess you can't have it all!

8. andrew3934

andrew3934 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2017
    Australia
    Hey could someone change a Dragon Ball fusions plugin for me from USA to EU?