Hacking Converting CODE/CONTENT to WUD?

Samie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From what I can find, I guess it's not possible? I seen some threads talking about it, suggesting it's possible and to use NUSPACKER or JNUStool. BUT, that sounds like it's just re-downloading the game from Nintendo's servers. But the game I'm trying to install is not on Nintendo's servers.

Specifically I'm trying to install Pokemon Yellow (GB/GBC), and I only have the CODE/CONTENT/META.

Is there anyway to install the game to my Wii U menu without using loadiine? Or some other way, like using Injectiine or GBA?

cookieowl

Trophies
XP
Country
From what I can find, I guess it's not possible? I seen some threads talking about it, suggesting it's possible and to use NUSPACKER or JNUStool. BUT, that sounds like it's just re-downloading the game from Nintendo's servers. But the game I'm trying to install is not on Nintendo's servers.

Specifically I'm trying to install Pokemon Yellow (GB/GBC), and I only have the CODE/CONTENT/META.

Is there anyway to install the game to my Wii U menu without using loadiine? Or some other way, like using Injectiine or GBA?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've same problem, my disc drive has broke so can't use disc2 app. Got the games on pc in folders code/content and meta. Just wanted to know if I could use them or convert them to work

cookieowl

Trophies
XP
Country
I got them working off loadiine, just wanted to know if i can transfer them to my hdd where rest of my games are. Thanks in advance

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
I got them working off loadiine, just wanted to know if i can transfer them to my hdd where rest of my games are. Thanks in advance
Well you can't "transfer" them to a hdd. You need to install them with WUPInstaller. That's why you need to use NUSPacker to convert what you have into an installable format first and then it can be installed with WUPInstaller. What you have now is the decrypted and extracted content, aka Code/Content/Meta folders. WUPInstaller requires the encrypted and archived content, aka *.app/*.h3 files. Anything installed via the NUSPacker method requires CFW to install/launch

Reactions: cookieowl

cookieowl

Trophies
XP
Country
Will have a look into it later, seems quite complicated for my standards lol. If I don't manage it, suppose I'll have to get bigger sd card

Thanks

Samie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well you can't "transfer" them to a hdd. You need to install them with WUPInstaller. That's why you need to use NUSPacker to convert what you have into an installable format first and then it can be installed with WUPInstaller. What you have now is the decrypted and extracted content, aka Code/Content/Meta folders. WUPInstaller requires the encrypted and archived content, aka *.app/*.h3 files. Anything installed via the NUSPacker method requires CFW to install/launch

But NUSPacker has nothing to do with converting though. It's just redownloading the entire game in the "encrypted and archived format" from Nintendo's servers. That doesn't work for me because the game I want is not on Nintendo's servers.

So is there no way to actually convert? Just seems like people are suggesting that it can be converted. But whenever they bring up how it always comes back to NUSPacker which does not convert.

Or am I missing something?

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
But NUSPacker has nothing to do with converting though. It's just redownloading the entire game in the "encrypted and archived format" from Nintendo's servers. That doesn't work for me because the game I want is not on Nintendo's servers.

So is there no way to actually convert? Just seems like people are suggesting that it can be converted. But whenever they bring up how it always comes back to NUSPacker which does not convert.

Or am I missing something?
You are definitely missing something. NUSPacker isn't even capable of downloading files from NUS. All I can think of is that you are confusing NUSPacker with NUSGrabber or JNUSTool. There are many tools available for downloading titles, one of which I wrote: Funkii-UI. NUSPacker is not one of them. It's whole purpose is to package the decrypted/extracted content back into an encrypted/archived package ready for installation via WUPInstaller. Here is the official thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/nuspacker-pack-files-into-installable-packages.447689/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1