Hacking Converting CIA's to work on sysnand possible?

polki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A while ago I saw a tutorial to convert non-legit cia's to work on sysnand but I wasn't able to do it at the time because I didn't have what's necessary so I just forgot about it.
Did I read that right or isn't it possible? because I can't find the tutorial anywhere.

honyo29

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
non legit cia would work on sysnand if it's on gateway mode, or piracy enabled cfw, whether it's emunand or sysnand isn't important. maybe you're talking about classic mode, but afaik, it's impossible.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
A while ago I saw a tutorial to convert non-legit cia's to work on sysnand but I wasn't able to do it at the time because I didn't have what's necessary so I just forgot about it.
Did I read that right or isn't it possible? because I can't find the tutorial anywhere.

Sure, CIAs can work on sysNAND. Just use PBT-CFW or hold B while booting GW mode...

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
step 1. delete all the non-legit cia files
step 2. buy them from eshop and they will work in sysnand

other than that you cannot run non-legit (meaning non universally signed, or signed for your specific console games, unless you enter GW mode or use PBT-CFW making the whole sysnand thing kinda pointless)

Reactions: lPolarisl

polki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thanks guys, that kinda sucks. It just would of been good to have all the games I might play available from a cold boot, a couple of the available ones are ok but 2 out of 20 is a bit of a disappointment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr