Hacking Convert save files from M3SD to M3Real?

shawndoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the subject sums it up. I just got an M3 Real to replace my M3 Slot 2 product. Is there any way to transfer or convert the save files so I don't have to start all over again?

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys quick question. I have a itouch ds at the moment and I want to convert a no$gba .sav into a itouch .sav but the shuny site doesn't have a option for itouch sav. is there another option that i can convert it to and still work on the itouch. ex: convert a no$gba .sav to cyclo ds/edge/simply sav etc and still work on the itouch?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
M3 Real can read 256KB VBA .sav files and automatically pads them up to 512KB, and is pretty forgiving when it comes to detecting .sav files (in my experience). I imagine that iTouchDS uses the same .sav format as M3 Real. I think if you convert the .sav into a RAW (force 512KB), iTouchDS should still be able to read it.

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
M3 Real can read 256KB VBA .sav files and automatically pads them up to 512KB, and is pretty forgiving when it comes to detecting .sav files (in my experience). I imagine that iTouchDS uses the same .sav format as M3 Real. I think if you convert the .sav into a RAW (force 512KB), iTouchDS should still be able to read it.

Thanks bro. It worked perfectly. :]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.