convert pokemon codes, or other site?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by cearp, Jun 23, 2009.

Jun 23, 2009
  1. cearp
    OP

Member cearp the ticket master

Tuvalu
    hi, i know it can be done, but how hard is it to take some code for pokemon diamond U and 'port' them to pearl J?
    since there arn't nearly as many does for the japanese ones...
    do i just need to find an offset? and is this done by comaring two codes which do the same thing?

or do you guys know a site that would have some pearl J codes, i specifically want 'infinite pokeradar', and the 'use pokeradar once and you get shinies' codes, and they arn't in the cheat database.

thanks alot!

2. yeahitschris

Member yeahitschris GBAtemp Regular

United States
    not sure, but you can try? lol no harm in tryin' but make two copies of the save though.

3. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    no,one,the game isn't the same,and two,different language,meaning the codes can't be the same(possible,but hardly)it's something like this,the place where the money codes are written in diamond U may not be the same in pearl j

4. cearp
    OP

Member cearp the ticket master

Tuvalu
    well i mean, i don't know how to do it, but i'm saying it i doubt it is that hard to do, if you can make ar codes in the first place..
    i know that codes are usually different between languages and versions, that why i want to convert them!
    it's not that important anymore, but even so, if someone can, share please!