Homebrew convert .gba to .cia

darkblitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
maybe someone can help me. how can i convert a .gba rom into a .cia rom? i wanted to play a romhack of pokemon red but because its not a cia data i cant install it with fbi

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe someone can help me. how can i convert a .gba rom into a .cia rom? i wanted to play a romhack of pokemon red but because its not a cia data i cant install it with fbi

Short answer: No

Long answer: you will need to inject that rom into a VC GBA and play it that way. There are guides here if you do a search about it

darkblitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thank you but the existing cia files must be created in some was...

MartinDocNewland do you mean a gba emulator like mgba? there the games are very laggy

Davidosky99 iam afraid of the part "You may break system if you delete wrong system title in process, so I don't take any responsibility for any possible damages. If you are not comfortable with it - stop reading right here."

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
thank you but the existing cia files must be created in some was...

MartinDocNewland do you mean a gba emulator like mgba? there the games are very laggy

Davidosky99 iam afraid of the part "You may break system if you delete wrong system title in process, so I don't take any responsibility for any possible damages. If you are not comfortable with it - stop reading right here."
It is quite safe, just download the gba rom.
Next generate a header
Then just apply the header with 2 banners and 1 icon(make those 3 pngs with specified sizes of the samples on paint).
Then choose the ROM, header and images on the convertor and just generate the CIA.
It's safe to install, really

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1675377/Woman-arson-house-Eminem-and-Rihanna-watch-burn-Stockton