Homebrew convert .gba to .cia

darkblitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
maybe someone can help me. how can i convert a .gba rom into a .cia rom? i wanted to play a romhack of pokemon red but because its not a cia data i cant install it with fbi

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe someone can help me. how can i convert a .gba rom into a .cia rom? i wanted to play a romhack of pokemon red but because its not a cia data i cant install it with fbi

Short answer: No

Long answer: you will need to inject that rom into a VC GBA and play it that way. There are guides here if you do a search about it

darkblitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thank you but the existing cia files must be created in some was...

MartinDocNewland do you mean a gba emulator like mgba? there the games are very laggy

Davidosky99 iam afraid of the part "You may break system if you delete wrong system title in process, so I don't take any responsibility for any possible damages. If you are not comfortable with it - stop reading right here."

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
thank you but the existing cia files must be created in some was...

MartinDocNewland do you mean a gba emulator like mgba? there the games are very laggy

Davidosky99 iam afraid of the part "You may break system if you delete wrong system title in process, so I don't take any responsibility for any possible damages. If you are not comfortable with it - stop reading right here."
It is quite safe, just download the gba rom.
Next generate a header
Then just apply the header with 2 banners and 1 icon(make those 3 pngs with specified sizes of the samples on paint).
Then choose the ROM, header and images on the convertor and just generate the CIA.
It's safe to install, really

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night