Convert DVD's to readable by PSP, please?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by codezer0, May 30, 2014.

1. codezer0
    OP

codezer0 Gaming keeps me sane

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    Keeping it short and simple...

I'd been having a craving to convert my star wars dvd's so that I could watch the movies on my PSP, and give some good conditioning cycles to the batteries I have available (particularly on the 2000).

Annoyingly, however, every single attempt at my google fu has either led me to some ad-laden crap, something that wants an annoying amount of money or basically a free app that won't even touch the discs, much less rip/convert.

So what are my options to what I can use that will allow me to watch the movies on my PSP, and take 'em with me? I ask you fellow tempers, because my Google-Fu is refusing to cooperate and continues linking me to a bunch of non-working crap. :shit:

2. Count Duckula

Count Duckula .

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    I used to use an old version of pspvideo9. Haven't encoded any video for psp in years and it looks like the later versions are adware though.

3. cracker

cracker Nyah!

Aug 24, 2005
    United States
    Use DVD Decryptor to rip them to your hard drive and them Xvid4PSP with the PSP profile, obviously, to create the mp4/thm output. These need to be placed in a \MP_ROOT\100MNV01 on your memory stick.