Hacking controller plugin pstv ?

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,
I have a fake dualshock 3 by mistake and I want to use it wireless with my PSTV (it work wired). Is there a plugin to use it wireless ?
thanks

Unessential

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On the same front, I have a Hori Fighting commander, and a Qanba Q4 RAF which

On here: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/pstv-fightstick-compatibility.1183756/

People claimed worked except for the final post... suggesting that controller support was patched out? Is this true? and if so, is there a plugin to restore this functionality? I can only use an official Sixaxis or DS3/4 it seems. But I mainly play fighting games and want a 6 button face layout or an arcade stick.

edit: Just more information, When I plug in an Xbox 360 controller, or a PC controller, my PSTV will say "device not supported" It doesn't say that for my Hori Fighting commander Nor does it say that for the Qanba Q4 RAF... Unless I Switch modes to PC/360 modes. So I imagine I'm just doing something wrong...

Pressing the PS / Home buttons don't seem to activate controllers like with my official sixaxis. They definitely work on regular PS3/PS4s though (including the home button)

Last edited by Unessential,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!