OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The Legend of Zelda™: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
Nintendo 3DS™ and Nintendo DSi™ owners can download this multiplayer anniversary edition free of charge for a limited time.
(For Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSi)

Super Mario Land™ 2:
6 Golden Coins™
In his greatest Game Boy™ adventure, Mario™ faces off against his evil rival Wario™, who has captured Mario Land and turned it into his private playground.
Help Mario search new worlds for the six golden coins that unlock the gate to Mario's castle.
(For Nintendo 3DS)

Nintendo has some exciting games coming to the Nintendo 3DS system in the coming months. To whet your appetite, we’ll soon be adding downloadable 3D trailers for Super Mario™ 3D Land™, Kid Icarus™: Uprising, Mario Kart™ 7, Luigi's Mansion™ 2, Animal Crossing™, Paper Mario™ and Mario Tennis™ to the Nintendo eShop.
(For Nintendo 3DS)

Crystal Caverns of Amon-Ra (Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare™)
Bugs 'N' Balls (Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare)
Blue Man Group Sports (Nintendo Video™) (available today at 3 p.m. Pacific time)

Get excited this some pretty awesome stuff ^^. Good job Ninty
biggrin.gif
!

Link: http://www.news2know.net/nintendo/downloadSt98PwT3q.php

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title of this thread is greatly miss leading. A whole lot of games you say?, well where are they? This is the same crappy low amount of games they release every week. I guess you just like to put up flame bate.

flaboy909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chris888222 said:
I'll only be impressed if there will be a Monster Hunter Tri G trailer. (part jk)

I was hoping it would of been available as well (along with MH 4, Fire Emblem, and Bravely Default trailers).

flaboy909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chartube12 said:
The title of this thread is greatly miss leading. A whole lot of games you say?, well where are they? This is the same crappy low amount of games they release every week. I guess you just like to put up flame bate.

I stated that it has a lot of games and videos, not just a lot of games which obviously there never is
sleep.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I thought Super Mario Land 3 was the winner. Played through it again recently on my PSP. Great game. Added bonus, playing it on my PSP I can dick around with the colour schemes and quick-save whenever I want. I see no reason to pay any money for GB games. Although I guess Mario Land 2 might be worth looking into 'cause my emulator keeps messing up with it.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
Super Mario Land 2 does have a funny way of crashing on a certain stage of Lameboy, so does Megaman V.

It hates boss battles. I played around with the settings a little and got it to work well enough to finish the game, but the graphics during those boss battles were all over the bloody place
frown.gif

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It would be great if they decide to release some game demos there..

Also I can't believe there are still no eShop cards in Germany...(Europe?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay