Content DLC - Fire Emblem Echoes

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Evernew, May 28, 2017.

1. Evernew
    OP

Evernew Member

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2016
    Hi everyone. I want to ask if this content from fire emblem echoes is normal or not.

[​IMG]

I donwloaded the dlc from freeshop (season pass) and after I donwloaded one a one, except dummy and content023_es, in the options inside the game.

2. TCSK8

TCSK8 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 28, 2017
    Guatemala
    not realeased dlc content appears like that, it's normal

Evernew likes this.
  3. Silent Hell

Silent Hell GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2015
    United States
    Chicagoland area
    How did you get this to work? I keep getting a 009-4911 error when I try redownloading, the game says there's nothing there?

Evernew likes this.
  4. Evernew
    OP

Evernew Member

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2016
    Trying download with the option download one for a one, not all.
    If it doesn't work...maybe are you using a fe echoes undub that isn't your region but the dlc yes?

5. Silent Hell

Jul 12, 2015
    United States
    Chicagoland area
    I'm using the USA eShop version. And yes I am trying to download separately.

Evernew likes this.
  6. Evernew
    OP

Evernew Member

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2016
    Is strange :unsure: Maybe you can try to install with a qr from that site, with fbi for example.

7. Silent Hell

Jul 12, 2015
    United States
    Chicagoland area
    I actually got everything working like a charm through CIAngel. It installed everything correctly.

Evernew likes this.
  8. starburst

starburst Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2017
    Spain
    I installed Fire Emblem Echoes long ago, but I have not really played it. Today, I used CIAngel to create a CIAs of the Update (1.1) and the DLC (it downloaded 34 parts), and then install them with FBI (there were no installation errors.) When I checked if DLC had been installed, I too noticed those "dummy" and "content023_es" files that the original poster mentioned.

· Have all DLC maps been already released?
    As far as I know, there should be 27 DLC maps, but CIAngel downloaded more parts. In fact, I pretty sure that I have all maps installed and the "dummy" and "content023_es." Unless these are additional data of other (properly titled) maps.

· Is it a faulty installation?
    Unfortunately, I cannot test the DLC maps because I have not even started a campaign in FE Echoes.

· Do I need to download a "more recent" DLC, say, from that ISO site?

Last edited by starburst, Jul 15, 2017