Hardware Contemplating Selling 2 3DS's

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Looking for advice on expected selling price of our 3DS's .

I have 2 3DS's 1 Cosmos black and 1 Metallic Red , both are on firmwares between 4.1 and 4.4 i forget which is which unless i check , both come boexed with charging cradle etc. Are in fair to good condition just the odd general wear n tear etc , they are never used , i mean ever , we have a handfull of games , marios mainly. Before i look too sell im wondering on the price too realistically expect for these items , am i being optimistic in wanting around £80 - 100 each for these ?

Dont need no sarcastic fukwit comments .. thanks..

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd buy one from you for £70 to maybe 80 (I'm a poor college student who just payed bills =_=)

thats around 111-127 usd, and paypal does the conversions.

Usually used 3ds consoles here in the US are found for 100 to 130 USD

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
yeah i been checkin ebay prices , anywhere between 80 to 120 ive seen on there so far.. love the heart string plucking you did there , these are EUR units though .. plus if your stateside you'd have shipping..

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd buy one from you for £70 to maybe 80 (I'm a poor college student who just payed bills =_=)

thats around 111-127 usd, and paypal does the conversions.

Usually used 3ds consoles here in the US are found for 100 to 130 USD
Maybe where you shop. Never paid over 95 for any of my used ones. Mom&pop used stores tend to be cheaper. However, conditions aren't always as good as say, Gamestop. Seriously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head