Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epicelite said:
jalaneme said:
epicelite said:
I just think consoles are scams.

scams huh? i would have thought it was the other way around, a pc gamer has to spend £1000's just to keep their hardware up to date where with a console you just buy the game and play it, you don't have to worry about system specs or things like that.

also the latest gaming pc could be out of date within a month in some cases as the gaming hardware is changing all the time.

GTFO I bought my puter' for 1000 a 2 years ago and it plays EVERYTHING!

ALSO NOTE:

The monitor is included in that it is a LCD and was around 300. Consoles do not include monitors or a T.V. most people have them already tho.

Well their is the Vectorex.
unsure.gif

Well if you want to keep in that way it sounds like you are going to need to dish out another couple 100-1000 in the next year or two while people playing on consoles don't have to. I also think what you said about the pandora is hilarious. I am willing to bet that the pandora won't even be getting any good game devs to make games for it. The only games that will be seen on that more than likely are ports and emulation.

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pimpmynintendo said:
epicelite said:
jalaneme said:
epicelite said:
I just think consoles are scams.

scams huh? i would have thought it was the other way around, a pc gamer has to spend £1000's just to keep their hardware up to date where with a console you just buy the game and play it, you don't have to worry about system specs or things like that.

also the latest gaming pc could be out of date within a month in some cases as the gaming hardware is changing all the time.

GTFO I bought my puter' for 1000 a 2 years ago and it plays EVERYTHING!

ALSO NOTE:

The monitor is included in that it is a LCD and was around 300. Consoles do not include monitors or a T.V. most people have them already tho.

Well their is the Vectorex.
unsure.gif

Well if you want to keep in that way it sounds like you are going to need to dish out another couple 100-1000 in the next year or two while people playing on consoles don't have to. I also think what you said about the pandora is hilarious. I am willing to bet that the pandora won't even be getting any good game devs to make games for it. The only games that will be seen on that more than likely are ports and emulation.

No I just upgraded my ram 2GB's for only $40. Also if one part breaks I do not need to buy a completely new system just replace the one part. Enjoy buying a new console in 2 years because of the manufacturer designed break down to make you buy their newer more expensive "slim/updated" model everyone buy M$ has proven will be introduced after a few years.
Also enjoy paying $60 for a freakin' controller, I will enjoy my $30 mouse and keyboard combo that will work with any computer not just one specif design.
Also enjoy still needing a computer because you know you want to emulate stuff on your console.
Also, if I feel the need to, I can use ANY console controller ever made.

Also I am not trolling I truely think that, IMO, consoles are scams.

Consoles are like Mac's, one part breaks and you have to send the whole thing in to get fixed, and you cant upgrade it.

PS: I still like portable systems.
http://www.openpandora.org/blog.php
Especially Pandora.
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: