Hacking Console is trying to update

HughJass123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Every time I run an application the option to update OFW appears and according to my system, I'm running horizon. But everything works as if I'm on atmosphere, I can run all my applications, album works fine... I've tried relaunching into atmosphere but the problem remains. Any help is appreciated.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Every time I run an application the option to update OFW appears and according to my system, I'm running horizon. But everything works as if I'm on atmosphere, I can run all my applications, album works fine... I've tried relaunching into atmosphere but the problem remains. Any help is appreciated.

maybe some reading about Switch before hacking it and using it will be good HOS - Horizon is the Operating System that
Switch uses the CFW like Atmosphere is loaded on top of that so CFW or not you are Always in HOS

Reactions: Lacius

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are always running Horizon, even if you're running Atmosphere.

You can remove predownloaded updates by entering recovery mode (not the same thing as RCM). You can use 90DNS or Incognito to block updates from being downloaded.

If you're using the latest version of Atmosphere, and your Switch isn't patched, there's no reason not to update to 11.0.1.

Reactions: LyuboA

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere runs in Horizon which is the name of the Switch operating system. You can remove any pending system updates by launching into maintenance mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.