Conker BFD n64 Retroarch settings for switch?

XXLANCEXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i was wondering if anyone has found the optimal settings with overclock for N64
Perfer if anyone have a near perfect settings for Retroarch for switch
Im using a forwarder version of the game
i have the settings almost perfect with overclocking but when stress testing i found these 2 spots to lag
1. The Intro where Conker enters the pub (Rain Audio takes a toll on the FPS from my understanding)
2. At the End of the Spooky Chapter when you found your way back to Birdys area after riding the barrel and collecting
money from under the waterfall if you go by birdy and use the camera to zoom in on conker towards the water from the
fence around birdys area It lags but if you move out of the certain spot behind the fence the FPS goes back up
if anyone wanna share their settings
I would gratefully appreciate it

*Update only spot I'm trying to get to run full speed now is the end of its spooky chapter with birdy the scarecrow area
Outside of that it's going smoothly

Last edited by XXLANCEXX,

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello i was wondering if anyone has found the optimal settings with overclock for N64
Perfer if anyone have a near perfect settings for Retroarch for switch
Im using a forwarder version of the game
i have the settings almost perfect with overclocking but when stress testing i found these 2 spots to lag
1. The Intro where Conker enters the pub (Rain Audio takes a toll on the FPS from my understanding)
2. At the End of the Spooky Chapter when you found your way back to Birdys area after riding the barrel and collecting
money from under the waterfall if you go by birdy and use the camera to zoom in on conker towards the water from the
fence around birdys area It lags but if you move out of the certain spot behind the fence the FPS goes back up
if anyone wanna share their settings
I would gratefully appreciate it

*Update only spot I'm trying to get to run full speed now is the end of its spooky chapter with birdy the scarecrow area
Outside of that it's going smoothly
Hi! Would you mind sharing the fowarder version of Conker you have?
Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto