Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bazamuffin said:
DeadlyFoez said:
Step said:
I have been married 18 years ago and I hope you have all the happiness that I had and still have!!!
I've been married for 7 years, and I've wanted to kill the bitch since day one.

I kinda get the feeling you're an angry little soul Mr Foez
wink.gif
Nah! My sources tell me that Foez is an excellent husband and the most caring father of the world. He is a Real Life Example of a gentleman.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Congratulations, Mister XFlak.
biggrin.gif

Happy marriage.
toot.gif

I have from good sources that women are even better than NMM, so...just go with it!
grog.gif

(hey...Crediar wouldn't be hinting at "Nice Marriage, MrXFlak", right?)

...and why does this forum has a dozen "yay" smileys and zero marriage cake ones?

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
JoostinOnline said:
DeadlyFoez said:
Dude, even though I may have a drink or two..... or three.... oh fuck I lost count, You are really my best friend.
Wow, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I was ready to give up at life, but as long as I know we are bff's, I have a reason to live.

A single tear of happiness slides down Joostin's cheek.
Joostin, I will call you a friend because I know how much of a heart you have, but XFlak is a very special to me. Out of all the people that I have known, that have helped me when I was homeless and suffering, living under bushes, living in my car, or when I only had a bicycle and sleeping behind a dumpster..... XFlak has done more for me than anyone else. He has been a GREAT friend.

I can't wait to see you again man.

I'm happy for you and XFlak.
grog.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Thanks everyone! Seriously, it's awesome that so many people are taking the time to wish me well, I truly appreciate it!

Just an update to my current situation, I arrived without issue to Greece, bachelor party happening on Friday and Wedding on Sunday (July 10)... and then a 1-week long honeymoon cruise (that's what I'm looking forward to most... giggidy giggidy)!

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I really have been away from the Wii Hacking forum for far too long (migrated back to DS Hacking, from whence I came).

XFlak, my heart out to you, and the best congrats to you and the missus! Enjoy, my friend, and enjot the married life, something I am far too young to encounter yet, lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi