Confusion

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by BaddGuy, Dec 29, 2016.

1. BaddGuy
    OP

BaddGuy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2015
    United States
    Is there a way to run the games ones install with wup installer? with the fake tickets? A simple Way to bypass that annoying message after u try to run the game on SysNand Any Quick Patcher With out rednand? i try running it with just mocha but i run it with out rednand and when i try to run the games the message still appears.

2. dojafoja

dojafoja life elevated

Jan 2, 2014
    Haxchi

3. ItsKipz

ItsKipz l33t hax0r

Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    The C: drive
    Simple Sigpatcher2sysmenu or mocha "boot to sysnand/rednand disabled" should do fine

4. BaddGuy
    OP

BaddGuy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2015
    United States
    i used sigpatcher an still nothing i also disabled rednand on mocha config but it does hes thing but ones it goes back to wiiu menu i try the game and same thing.

5. ItsKipz

ItsKipz l33t hax0r

Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    The C: drive
    What message does it say?

6. BaddGuy
    OP

BaddGuy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2015
    United States
    When i try to run a game with a fake tiket it says This Software cannot be used the nintendo network id used to purchase the software has been deleted. i dont want to run the games with the sd card speed as rednand i thought if u just run Mocha cfw it would just patch that and use sysnand as the main system to run the games

Last edited by BaddGuy, Dec 29, 2016
  7. BaddGuy
    OP

BaddGuy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2015
    United States
    When i try to run a game with a fake tiket it says This Software cannot be used the nintendo network id used to purchase the software has been deleted. i dont want to run the games with the sd card speed as rednand i thought if u just run Mocha cfw it would just patch that and use sysnand as the main system to run the games