Confused Need Some Help!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by sahil00150, Jan 10, 2017.

1. sahil00150
    OP

sahil00150 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2017
    Pakistan
    Hello

I have 2 queries.

Firstly, I just bought O3DS with FW 2.1 last month and modified it with Luma 3DS CFW 11.2. It is working fine but not every-game is playable i dont know whats the problem with it. Currently i have installed Kid Icarus: Uprising, New Super Mario Bros 2 and SFIV 3D Edition. When i try to install any other big game like Pokemon Moon or Sun via FBI or any other tool it goes failed. Even in FBI it says unknown region but when i remove my previous games and try to install it again file says region free and i get a successful installation. Same goes with plenty of titles i think my O3DS have limit of games if i try to install small games i can go upto 10 to 12 games and if i try to install big games such as Pokemoon Sun/Moon, Resident Evil, Kingdom Hearts it goes upto just 2 or 3 games. Is anyone known whats the problem here.

Secondly, as we all know Fasthax, SafeHax is just now releases for FW 11.2. Is it necessary to install it on 3DS when you already have Luma 3DS CFW with sysnand 11.2.0-35J. Whats the difference?

Lastly, Can i install Safehax and Fasthax mods on my Luma 3DS CFW 11.2? or i have to first clean install the stock fw?

Much appreciate your help.

2. Bedel

Bedel The key of the blade

Oct 28, 2015
    Buy a new SD to install the games, it should be common sense.
    If you already have CFW, don't do anything else. Just install what you want to use.

3. sahil00150
    OP

sahil00150 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2017
    Pakistan
    Already bought man i have 16 GB SD card 2 or 3 big games only take 6 to 7 GB i still have 8 GB left in my SD card but still i am unable to install any further game on my card.

4. nop90

nop90 GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 11, 2014
    Italy
    Rome
    Before installing a game check how muck free space you have on your sd.

If you instal with FBI from a CIA file located on your SD, consider that you need the space to hold the file and an equal amount of space for the game to be installed in the "Nintendo 3DS" folder of the same SD.

If you have enough space and it fails, maybe your SD has a fake size (too cheap SD can be fake) or it could be corrupted.

5. nightbreed813

nightbreed813 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 12, 2009
    United States
    United States
    You might also have a bad SD card. My 128gb card only holds about 12gb before giving me errors. Try a different card.

6. sahil00150
    OP

sahil00150 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2017
    Pakistan
    Anyone recommend me any tool by which i can check my SD card fake storage?

7. offpir

offpir Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2017
    Belgium