Gaming Confused about Fatal Frame / Project Zero

fatsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Im a bit confused about this title Fatal Frame maiden of black water.
Was this released for EUR as a physical release on a disc or do we only have eshop one?

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EUR version is Project Zero Maiden of Black Water - physical release (plus limited edition) as well as eshop. It's getting quite expensive now - I picked up the Limited Edition for about £80.
NA only got eshop release, Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water.

Last edited by duwen,

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a bit confused about this title Fatal Frame maiden of black water.
Was this released for EUR as a physical release on a disc or do we only have eshop one?

Yes but the op was only asking about Europe

Well, the title asked about Fatal Frame (US) and Project Zero (EU). They then continue to ask about Fatal Frame. (US). They then ask if EUR was a physical release, which you indeed answered, but then asked "or do WE only have eshop" which to me I took as meaning US considering the 3 other mentions of US and in contrast to the EUR. So instead of confusing the question, I answered and clarified on both. No big deal.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, the title asked about Fatal Frame (US) and Project Zero (EU). They then continue to ask about Fatal Frame. (US). They then ask if EUR was a physical release, which you indeed answered, but then asked "or do WE only have eshop" which to me I took as meaning US considering the 3 other mentions of US and in contrast to the EUR. So instead of confusing the question, I answered and clarified on both. No big deal.
True but must people in Europe just call it fatal frame anyway so to me also being European it was obvious he was only talking about the euro version lol.

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True but must people in Europe just call it fatal frame anyway so to me also being European it was obvious he was only talking about the euro version lol.
I didn't want to assume they were talking about EUR, because they mentioned the USA so many times and they are different, but what's even more confusing was their profile flag is Japan, haha, but yes. We answered it, hehe.

fatsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't want to assume they were talking about EUR, because they mentioned the USA so many times and they are different, but what's even more confusing was their profile flag is Japan, haha, but yes. We answered it, hehe.
I apologize for the confusion.
I have only been talking about the EUR version. And as Marko told you, we use both names to be honest (at least all the people I know)

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I apologize for the confusion.
I have only been talking about the EUR version. And as Marko told you, we use both names to be honest (at least all the people I know)
Yep I only ever call it fatal frame as does pretty much everyone else I know lol even thought it is officially called project zero here.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it is worth making the distinction between the name differences for the regions - if OP had been looking for a physical release of Fatal Frame MoBW he'd have been shit-out-of-luck... turns out he knew the difference, but other visitors to this thread may not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...