Hacking Configurable USB Loader

dazh

Trophies
XP
Country
ive got a ntfs 2tb hdd and cfg loader doesnt "see" the games they are named ;/wbfs/title [gameid]/gameid.wbfs. wiimc recognizes my hdd so i have no idea why cfg doesnt.
im running v70 any help would be greatly appreciated

OlinHendershot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
So when I try to run Wind Waker with DML1.4b using the title game.iso, I get this multidisc utility and it only runs the game in the disc drive where when I do that it has me press a button for different kinds of videos settings to run the game(A = Auto X = Pal etc.) While using a gamecube controller . But when I change the name of the iso to anything else it shows wind waker but I get a stack dump error. Can anyone help? I have tried launching it from Neo Gamma as well but when I have the name different on neogamma it says it could not find any games. Someone please help!

EDIT: Yes my SD card is FAT32, and there is no FAT16 option

dlf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has ANYONE gotten this loader (or others) to actually LOAD a Wii ISO (any wii game) since the 1.1.0 homebrew channel update? I used to be able to plug in the hard drive into a seperate outlet, turn the wii on the the surge protector the drive was in, turn it on and be able to boot any Wii game from the drive. Since the update I can't and it's annoying to me. If it's no longer possible to boot Wii games on 1.1 HBC, someone have the LAST update before it?

dlf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I am beyond damn sure that all that was updated was the Homebrew channel and now I can't use this loader and I presume any loader to play games from a hard drive.

live2play

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there are any plans to improve the cheat manager in CFG? Currently you cannot read any of the comments that may have been added to a particular cheat or change any of the values (e.g. 28XXXXXX XXXXXXXX). Would it be possible to use, with permission, code from Accio Hacks (http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Accio_Hacks) or Cheat Manager (http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CheatManager) in CFG?

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

live2play

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would just help if there were more NGC codes (from codejunkies/action replay) on Gecko Codes that were converted to work with Ocarina.

True. We'll just have to convert them ourselves. Given that DML replaces the MIOS, the AR loader that I used to have no longer works so I'll have to convert all of the AR codes to WiiRD/Ocarina for use with CFG.

flouri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem recently with changing themes. I hadn't changed for a while so I have no idea when this started to manifest itself. I can change theme perfectly, but it doesn't get saved, so every time I open cfg (whether the Wii gets turned off or I just go back to HBC and in again) I get the same theme (which isn't the default one, just one I had chosen some years back :P)

The-Magician

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm having a problem recently with changing themes. I hadn't changed for a while so I have no idea when this started to manifest itself. I can change theme perfectly, but it doesn't get saved, so every time I open cfg (whether the Wii gets turned off or I just go back to HBC and in again) I get the same theme (which isn't the default one, just one I had chosen some years back :P)

You did push the save button ?

flouri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You did push the save button ?

durrrrrr

I didn't remember there was one, I'll have to find it. Thanks though!

dlf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works fine. The update has no affect on Cfg. Did you by chance update your System Menu or something?
Yes I am beyond damn sure that all that was updated was the Homebrew channel and now I can't use this loader and I presume any loader to play games from a hard drive.

A long as time ago to 4.3 - the system couldn't get an internet connection for some reason, updated it suddenly could but it could still play games from a hard drive or Emulated games (SNES, GB(C|A)) from a SDHC card.

Now since the HBC updated the system can't boot any games from a hard drive, and yet it still will allow me to delete, installgames inside this loader. All that changed recently was the HBC update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @DolphinCube, no problem ^_^