Hacking Configurable USB Loader

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
pplucky said:
Dr. Clipper said:
The play logging only updates the play time of the current game. It is the Wii Menu which takes that play time and adds it to the list of all played games.
One question about this: what game ID is used to record this play time? Disc ID, like for Favorites?

Thanks in advance.
The play log file includes the 6 character game ID and also the title of the game taken from the banner file.

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
Dr. Clipper said:
pplucky said:
Dr. Clipper said:
The play logging only updates the play time of the current game. It is the Wii Menu which takes that play time and adds it to the list of all played games.
One question about this: what game ID is used to record this play time? Disc ID, like for Favorites?

Thanks in advance.
The play log file includes the 6 character game ID and also the title of the game taken from the banner file.
I was just wondering if my problem with play_rec.dat had to do with the fact that I have several games with the same first 4-character ID.
This causes all of these to be a favorite as a group in Cfg Usb Loader! You mark one as favorite, all are marked. So, this was not the thing...

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that reveal was awesome oggzee. i just wish i knew that it applied to TMNT the arcade game for NES when i was kid. i seriously just learned that and am going to have to play it and try now.

edit: it doesn't work! its a different code. anyway sorry for being off topic.

flo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
QUOTE said:
I have two Wii's one is 4.1E working perfect and the other a KOR console region changed to 4.1U .
On the 4.1E CFG loaded instantly and recognised the games on my SD card
Or the KOR 4.1U CFG often freezes at the first screen (loading CIOS'es ) . It takes a lot of time to get into the menu and then it freezes for good , not giving me a chance to select anything . It detects HDD rarely , so do other loaders . Bad usb ports or bad softmod ? Not to mention i tried every version possible of cios 249 and 250 ..
Both Wii's have exactly the same CIOS setup and CFG version .

What do you suggest i should try on the KOR ?

When i start CFG on this troubled ex-KOR sometimes it loads CIOS 249 and freezes there , sometimes it loads 249 and 250[FRAG] and sometimes it even goes to the storage select page but freezes when counting . Is this an IOS problem ? Syscheck looks good . Could faulty USB ports or bad Wi-Fi card cause this ? How can i make CFG not search for any storage before it enters the first screen ? I want to check if it detects the cIOS'es ok . It should do this very fast , not like not

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
flo said:
QUOTE said:
I have two Wii's one is 4.1E working perfect and the other a KOR console region changed to 4.1U .
On the 4.1E CFG loaded instantly and recognised the games on my SD card
Or the KOR 4.1U CFG often freezes at the first screen (loading CIOS'es ) . It takes a lot of time to get into the menu and then it freezes for good , not giving me a chance to select anything . It detects HDD rarely , so do other loaders . Bad usb ports or bad softmod ? Not to mention i tried every version possible of cios 249 and 250 ..
Both Wii's have exactly the same CIOS setup and CFG version .

What do you suggest i should try on the KOR ?

When i start CFG on this troubled ex-KOR sometimes it loads CIOS 249 and freezes there , sometimes it loads 249 and 250[FRAG] and sometimes it even goes to the storage select page but freezes when counting . Is this an IOS problem ? Syscheck looks good . Could faulty USB ports or bad Wi-Fi card cause this ? How can i make CFG not search for any storage before it enters the first screen ? I want to check if it detects the cIOS'es ok . It should do this very fast , not like not
You can't ignore the storage check. However, setting the device to the SD might help you pass it.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Found the Easter Egg, pretty cool. I would never have guessed that was the feature. Should be pretty nice once it's fully implemented.
smile.gif
Should make a lot of people happy, I'd think.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
the biggest clue to the easter egg or more of a reveal was posted as a YT video by oggzee on the previous page, if you cant get it after seeing that then ............ wow, just wow...............

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm wondering if it became enabled today or if it's still enabled from when I enabled it before, I would have put this in my original post but I felt that that would have meant to many enabled's in one post.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
cheez203 said:
what exactly is the Easter egg? Sorry if it has already been posted, i cant seem to find what it is.
Either ensure your Wii clock is on April 1 and launch Cfg v66c or later, or check this post by oggzee from a few days ago with Cfg v66b or later.

There is pretty much no way you could miss the Easter Egg features once it is enabled and you are at the GUI screen.

claudema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
cheez203 said:
what exactly is the Easter egg? Sorry if it has already been posted, i cant seem to find what it is.
Either ensure your Wii clock is on April 1 and launch Cfg v66c or later, or check this post by oggzee from a few days ago with Cfg v66b or later.

There is pretty much no way you could miss the Easter Egg features once it is enabled and you are at the GUI screen.

Why is it staying on only if the date is set to 04/01 and it dissapears on 04/02, am I doing something wrong or it's the way it is
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I got 1 sofa :D