Hacking Configurable USB Loader

justcallmefred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kylster said:
had the same problem where cfg was not detecting .iso files but just download WiiBackupManager and convert them into a .wbfs extension with 2g split very easy then you just drop that onto your usb drive.

I'm using Wii Game Manager .I wasn't doing a split because they were all smaller than the 4 gig limit for FAT . Did you leave all the game ID's alone or did you add in the game name before the game I.D.?

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I´m here to say v62-compatibility works like a charm with both 2 drives I have, while v62-normal won´t detect any devices. Nedless to say I´m already using Narolez AHBPROT Channel Forwarder or those drives won´t even be recognized.

Thank you Oggzee, DR. Clipper and all those programmers for developing one of the most solid/great USB loader available!

=)

jos v/d linden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
new rev 21 wount work with my harddisk.
some times he start and than not.
angry.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to specify cfg to download a PAL cover if the NTSC one is not available?

there are many wiiware forwarders on wiitdb but mostly they are only for PAL versions, i don't care if the cover is in another language, i just want a cover there. i got all the ntsc ones already.

im mainly looking for the full disc covers as i make my own 3d covers.

edit nm figured it out, had to add another url to the lst and got it working.

retroguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bdbull said:
Are there any plans to replace the text menus and boot screens with graphical ones?

I hope not. I rather like the text menu's. Not like in wiiflow, where you have to scroll through several pages. The text menu's also offer more information.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
retroguy said:
bdbull said:
Are there any plans to replace the text menus and boot screens with graphical ones?

I hope not. I rather like the text menu's. Not like in wiiflow, where you have to scroll through several pages. The text menu's also offer more information.
If you don't know what you are doing, you shouldn't softmod your Wii in the first place.

Pip'

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No i just converted over to WBFS extension and clicked the box for keep games in separate folders and copied the WBFS folder to my usb drive as is. I split all files into 2g cause that's what i keep reading as the recommended.
justcallmefred said:
kylster said:
had the same problem where cfg was not detecting .iso files but just download WiiBackupManager and convert them into a .wbfs extension with 2g split very easy then you just drop that onto your usb drive.

I'm using Wii Game Manager .I wasn't doing a split because they were all smaller than the 4 gig limit for FAT . Did you leave all the game ID's alone or did you add in the game name before the game I.D.?

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
kylster said:
No i just converted over to WBFS extension and clicked the box for keep games in separate folders and copied the WBFS folder to my usb drive as is. I split all files into 2g cause that's what i keep reading as the recommended.
I would recommend to use 4gb splits actually, so there's less files and most of the files won't be split at all.
Where did you find the 2gb recommendation? I'm asking because if it's somewhere in my docs or posts i'd like to update them to say 4gb.

tHeWiZaRdOfDoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I already asked about a feature some pages ago, it was prolly not seen because I edited it in:

A feature request related to that post - could the country code get part of the cover names?

What do you think about it? This could be very useful
smile.gif

EDiT: oh and one more
smile.gif

It would be nice to have manual language selection in USB Loader.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
PabloACZ said:
PabloACZ said:
Already asked this on the IRC channel, but is it possible to add compatibility with external DVD readers? Hermes added it on uLoader, I don't know if you can use the source code as a base.

If this already works in the loader, just don't pay attention to my post. Keep up the good work, btw.

Bump, :/.

Bump (again).

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
PJIV said:
Would like to see an option for more Slot support for cIOSX, ie 245, 246, 247, 251, 252, 253, etc
Well, we support 247, 248, 249 and 250. Do you need more than 4 installed at once?

QUOTE(tHeWiZaRdOfDoS @ Dec 27 2010, 02:18 AM) I already asked about a feature some pages ago, it was prolly not seen because I edited it in:

A feature request related to that post - could the country code get part of the cover names?

What do you think about it? This could be very useful
smile.gif

EDiT: oh and one more
smile.gif

It would be nice to have manual language selection in USB Loader.
The naming of images is up to oggzee, so I can't really comment. As for your second request, what do you mean about manual language selection exactly? You can select the language that each game will use in the per-game options if that's what you mean.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Dr. Clipper said:
The naming of images is up to oggzee, so I can't really comment. As for your second request, what do you mean about manual language selection exactly? You can select the language that each game will use in the per-game options if that's what you mean.

I think he means the language displayed on the loader, not the one the games are gonna use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...