XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Personally, I like having as many covers as possible, that way if I ever get a new game, or give my covers to a friend, more often than not, I don't have to go searching for missing covers. I don't see what the big deal is... most of us have massive hard drives... is it really a big deal to allocate 0.5GB (at most) of your 1TB drive (or w/e) to covers? I'm pretty sure I have covers for wiiware games (forwarder ISOs) that I don't even have. But if I ever add them to triiforce and make a forwarder ISO for it, getting the cover is one less thing I would have to do.

Anyways, lets stop discussing the merits of adding this feature (I can just see this starting to develop into a flame-fest). The cfg team heard the suggestion, and they will decide how to best implement it (if at all), so arguing about it isn't going to achieve anything. Lets put our faith in the cfg team to handle it however they see fit, they haven't let us down yet
biggrin.gif

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
It's not a big deal if you want to fill your hard drive with covers of games you don't have, no. It's not a big deal if someone deletes covers of games once they have finished with them. And finally it isn't a big deal if someone wants to delete the covers of games they no longer have on the drive in one fell swoop.

Exactly the same with removing games you no longer player fro playstats and settings.cfg. "the-magician" still hasn't explained how he manages that in ftpii. They really must be magik!

I second your last paragraph, it was all going fine until a few absolute tits had to start forcing their opinion everywhere. e-tards will be e-tards I s'ppose.

Razor1993

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have A Question:

Is it possible too see the CD cover in the loader? like the USB LOADER GX??
i mean CD Cover hwo is spinning like in USB LOADER GX

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
Razor1993 said:
I have A Question:

Is it possible too see the CD cover in the loader? like the USB LOADER GX??
i mean CD Cover hwo is spinning like in USB LOADER GX

You can see the cd cover but no spinning!

hackotedelaplaqu

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
Dr. Clipper said:
On the game covers deletion thing, it has a lot of dangerous potential. I think I may add it to the Configurator instead. Would that be enough?

Well I don't think so, since using configurator you'll have to eject sdcard (slower than removing files with ftpii like we do right know).
About dangerous potential, a wanring message will be enough I guess.

Sorry for the flaming war my request started. I was only a suggestion...

araamis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi Doc,
Firstly a big thanks to you and everyone concerned, for all the dedicated hard work and effort regarding this superb Loader.
i have currently updated v56 dol to v57 dol with no issues whatsoever.
Please can you confirm in order to update my current cfg configurator from v56 to v57
whether its just a case of overwriting the two files over the older existing ones.
"CfgLoaderConfigurator.exe" and "Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll" and does this update continue to save my existing settings within the config txt file.
Best Regards.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
araamis said:
Please can you confirm in order to update my current cfg configurator from v56 to v57
whether its just a case of overwriting the two files over the older existing ones. CORRECT
"CfgLoaderConfigurator.exe" and "Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll" and does this update continue to save my existing settings within the config txt file. CORRECT

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
araamis said:
Hi Doc,
Firstly a big thanks to you and everyone concerned, for all the dedicated hard work and effort regarding this superb Loader.
i have currently updated v56 dol to v57 dol with no issues whatsoever.
whether its just a case of overwriting the two files over the older existing ones.
"CfgLoaderConfigurator.exe" and "Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll" and does this update continue to save my existing settings within the config txt file.
Best Regards.
You should update the CfgLoaderConfigurator.exe and ConfiguratorHelp.chm files. There is no need to update the .dll as it will never change and is only there for new installs. It should also be noted that the much easier way to do the update is to just click "Actions...Update Configurator" in the menu of the Configurator, then select the version you want to start, then close the app and start it again.

On, and you need to select config.txt every time you start (although it automatically selects the one that is in the same directory as the .exe at startup). I may make a memory feature in a new version soon as I finally researched how to do it
wink.gif

QUOTE(Razor1993 @ Jun 10 2010, 05:22 AM) ogzee why would you not add the spinning CD Cover option?? i find it so looks better????
The day we add spinning disc art will be the same day we add disco ball functionality to the Wii disc slot light. We'll also spin any disc in the drive and fire it out of the slot. The option will probably be called "decapitate_user = [0],1".

packerpride17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me a quick rundown on what the [FRAG] is at the bottom right when it loads - I've never had this before but after a banner brick I reinstalled everything. What does it mean?

fudgi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
can you enable the disc within the loader or do i have to set it in the settings, because ive never been able to see the disc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I think I have a sore throat (or diphtheria)